19 years later

It was the first of September and the small family made their way through King's Cross Station. Muggles were moving about the station, catching their trains. And the family's carts rattled with owl cages and luggages.

"Help, my trolley's stuck," Scorpius Malfoy said, trying to make his trolley budge.

"Jade, go help your brother please," You asked your daughter, Jade Malfoy. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

Jade was starting her last year while Scorpius was staring his first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"It's not that hard, dingus," She smirked the famous Malfoy smirk. "You just pull it back and..."

Jade helped Scorpius move his trolley out of the stuck position.

"Thank you, Jade," He beamed.

"Yeah, yeah," Jade shrugged, flipping her dark hair, which did not come from the traditional Malfoy gene. It came from her grandmother, Narcissa's side of the family.

"Come here," Draco held out his hand, waiting for Scorpius to catch up.

Your small son hurried to reach his parents and walked beside Draco. The resemblance was uncanny. Unlike Jade, your son did carry the Malfoy gene of white blond hair and grey eyes. And he looked identical to your husband. If you put a picture of first year Draco with first year Scorpius, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

You reached the wall in between platforms 9 and 10. WIthout hesitation, Jade walked through the barrier, disappearing. Scorpius watched her in awe.

"Ready?" You asked leaning close to him.

"Together," Draco came to his other side. You three ran through the wall and emerged on the other side. Wizarding families were bustling around the Hogwarts Express. Owls hooted around the platform and friends were heard reuniting. Scorpius looked around in awe and you and Draco smiled at each other.

"About time," Jade sighed as you caught up with her. "Teddy should be around here somewhere, so don't embarrass me."

"Embarrass you?" You asked sarcastically. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it."

"Mum," She warned.

"Oh come on," You laughed. "When do I ever embarrass you?"

"All the time," Draco coughed, smiling. You gave him a look and he cleared his throat nervously.

"See?" Jade raised her eyebrows. "Even Dad agrees."

"Nope, I never..." He mumbled, trying not to smile. "I'm going to go check on Scorpius."

He walked over to your son's trolley.

"Look, there he is," Jade pointed at a handsome, blue haired teenager. "Be cool, okay?"

"Yup, cool," You adjusted your clothes.

"Jade!" Teddy Lupin approached her, hiding something behind his back.

"Hey Teddy," She said, looking confident.

"Hi Mrs. Malfoy," He beamed at you.

"What's up dude?" You said trying to be cool, and earning a glare from your daughter. You cleared your throat and went back to being a regular mom. "You've grown so much since I last saw you!"

"Thanks," He grinned widely before turning back to Jade. "I, uh, wanted to give you these."

He pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. You held your hands to your mouth in awe.