-Part one-

So this is a new story by me and just so y'all understand there is a Tw cause mentions of self harm, death and suicide, in the next chapters it will be mentioned too but I tried to not mention it too much]

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM, DEATH AND SUICIDE MENTIONS

4th April

7:46 AM

3'rd persons POV

Akaashi's teacher had committed suicide no one knew why but he couldn't come back to school for obvious reasons (lol he's kind of dead).

Akaashi's morning went well. He was quite tired from being up late and playing games with his friends, one of them being Oikawa Tooru who did not have to care about him missing school because he had such good grades so he just skipped school again to sleep some more. When Akaashi got to class, he was one of the only people that had gotten to class because it was the first lesson on a Monday morning so many people skipped that class.

After about two minutes he heard the door open as he saw the new teacher. He had heard that he was handsome but he didn't really see it. Obviously he looks good but not that good... after all he was his new teacher.

''Good morning! I see that there are only a few of you here. Let's let everyone introduce themselves'' Bokuto said and Akaashi looked a little annoyed because now it was not as quiet as one would want it to be.

Akaashi was the last one to introduce himself ''Good morning, my name is Akaashi Keiji'' Akaashi bowed as he spoke.

''Thank you, could you go give everyone a copy of this '' Bokuto handed Akaashi the stash of papers and he handed them out to everyone, he didn't like how teachers use their students to do their job. Once everyone had their paper he sat back down at his seat and proceeded to listen to his teacher talking. "Today you'll be working in pairs" he spoke with an excited tone trying to wake the students up.

Akaashi sat there with his head low trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, in an attempt to not have to work with anyone.

Bokuto noticed that Akaashi was the only one without a partner so he sat down next to him and started talking to him about the little 'project'.

When they finished it they waited for the rest of the class to do the same.

The silence was unbearable to Akaashi so he tried to think of a conversation starter.

''So Bokuto-Sensei do you have a wife?.. or someone?'' Akaashi knew that it was a little weird to ask his teacher something so personal but he couldn't come up with something better but it was also so that he had something to tell Oikawa after class.

''Well I'm not exactly interested in women, hope you get what I mean'' He laughed, he was trying to befriend his students and it was obvious. Any other teacher would have just said yes or no and moved on.

''Oh well there are a few people in this class that are gay, I won't tell you who I'm talking about because if they feel like telling you they would... but I'm one of them.'' Akaashi responded in a semi happy tone trying to make it less awkward between the two of them.

''Well it is good that you understand people's privacy.'' Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and got a weak smile back.

''Yeah well I know what it feels like when people go around your back telling people your secrets or your sexuality, just to make fun of you.'' Akaashi sighed and looked down, a little embarrassed.

''Oh if someone ever does that to you or you hear someone talking about someone else's private life please come to me and tell me, I want you and other students to be happy here, and I know I might sound pathetic but that's just what I want.'' Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and Akaashi sat there a little shocked, he was not expecting his teacher to be so genuinely nice, most just pretend and don't even try to do a good job at it.