𝙫. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Chapter Five.

We decide to meet at his place, I try to look halfway decent. My mother gave me some of her blood for the way there so I wouldn't be so weak behind the wheel. My mind is reeling as I drive, they seem to love and support me so much. Maybe I shouldn't be mad at them.

They did more than anyone else ever would. Nobody wants a baby succubus, they sacrificed a lot for me and even now they're putting a lot on the line to make me feel safe and understood. I owe them so much.

I allow my phone to give me directions to the location he sent, I pull into a driveway to a brick home. The lights are on. I listen to his instructions and walk to the back of the house where I find him sitting outside and waiting on me.

"Hey," I fake a smile knowing where this is going to lead.

I allow him to lead me into the basement where I notice he sleeps. "You live with your mom and dad too?" He asks me.

My body writhes and aches, I ignore his stupid question and realize I need this now or I'm going to lose consciousness. I undress, his back is turned to me. He's trying to make small talk and be respectful.

Once I'm fully naked, I decide to walk to his bed. He turns around and his eyes immediately connect with my bare body. I take a seat on his bed and study his reaction.

"Are we fucking or not?" I don't want the unnecessary shit.

He laughs, "Yes, thank god." He strips and comes to me, I decide to top considering I want control.

I grab his wrist and pull him into the bed. The bed scoots with the force of my pull, "Holy shit." He curses at my quick sudden movement. I straddle him and immediately slide down on his hardened cock.

Once we are connected, I decide to close my eyes. As I ride him, our rhythm gets hard and in sync, the headboard begins to rock. I moan, suddenly I began to feel better but not it's enough.

His cock plunging deep inside of me causes a bolt of pleasure, he manages to rub my folds. I ride and gasp when I hear the headboard slamming into the wall.

"Oh shit," He looks at the headboard, "Damn." He moans, the energy is coursing and building in my stomach. Suddenly, I get an idea.

I come to a stop, "I want to try something." I look into his eyes, he's studying me curiously.

"Okay, what?" He leans back on his elbows, his cock shifts inside of me.

"I'm interested in blood play.." I pretend to be shy, nervous and uncomfortable but really I'm as calm as I could possibly be.

"What's that?" He seems interested but thrown off, it's not everyday that someone asks for cutting during sex but it's the only way I can make it seem a little normal.

"It's where I cut you and stuff." I allow a blush to creep to my cheeks.

"Well, I do like pain." He lays down on his back and reaches for the drawer that's behind him. He pulls it open, I decide to help him and I pull a butterfly knife from the drawer. It's solid black and the light reflects from it.

I open it. "Okay, so. No going to deep, no going over veins or arteries." He gives me his boundaries and I realize in that moment, I could slit his throat and have my way but I don't want to.

He seems to be a good person and I'm not like that. I might be a demon but I want to respect others.

I press the tip to his right peck, his breath hitches so I began to rock my hips in hope to give him a mix of pleasure and pain. He moans and I study his features, he's such a beautiful human.

"You like that?" I tease, I drag the blade down his chest. He watches, his beautiful eyes studying me in awe.

I run my tongue over the cut, the blood tastes amazing. He lifts my hips up and begins to thrust really hard and really fast. I decide to cut him again, I repeat and he keeps holding me up and having his way.

"God," His blood tastes way better than my fathers and mothers. "Oh, I'm close." I pull him to me and decide to kiss him, I kiss him roughly and I feel amazing. This trip was definitely worth it.

"You're not like other girls," He tells me as I lay next to him. My whole body feels like it's floating and tingling, the amount of energy I received is mind blowing. "I don't know what it is about you, I can't stop thinking of you." His words snap me out of my moment, I'm assuming it's my gifts that's making him feel like this.

I am a Succubus after all, he's going to feel drawn to me because I give the scent to lure him in. I look at him, he's laying on his side, he's studying me and he places his hand on my stomach. I give him a small smile.

"So, what's your name?" He asks, that's how this has went. We don't even know each other's names, I learned that his name was Colton from his recent message.

"Scarlet." I watch as he studies me, I'm under a thin sheet, bare naked. He's tracing the curve of my body with his fingertips.

"Scarlet, tell me about yourself." I giggle at the dream like state he's in. He must be hooked on me and it's only been two days. "You just kinda came out of nowhere," I guess he's right. I haven't spoken about myself at all, it must be weird. He didn't even know my name and we was meeting each other and everything.

"Well, I'm eighteen and I live with my mom and dad-" I don't know what to tell him, oh hey I'm a succubus. "I actually just found out that I'm adopted." His eyes widen, I almost laugh at the way it sounds.

"Are you okay?" He sits up and studies me.

"Yeah, just kind of shocked me. I have a lot going on right now," I realize I haven't talked to Layla since the party.

He seems sad, "I'm sorry. I can't believe you're going through all of this." He stands and begins to dress. "I'm here if you ever need anything," He tells me as I dress, which confuses me because we just met the other night. He didn't even know my name.

I find it really nice that he offers his help and support. "Thanks," I finish dressing and collect my things. "I have to go," I tell him, I walk to him and wonder what it's like not to have your life turned upside down. He kisses my forehead, which is really intimate in my eyes.

"I don't know what it is about you, but take care of yourself and when you need me you can call." I let his words sink in, I find it almost incredible that I've managed to somehow create these feelings inside of him.

As I walk out, I look at my phone to see my parents texting me. We've been in a group together so we could address family things.

Mom
How are you sweetie?

Dad
Is everything okay?

Me
Yes, I feel much better now.