𝙭𝙞. 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Chapter Eleven.
[A/N] - This chapter is very sexual and it includes a threesome. I'm sorry for killing it but some readers may not be comfortable with sexual scenes but I did add that this book was (18+). Also, I love reading your guy's comments, it really makes my day. It makes me want to write more and publish more to keep you guys satisfied. I want to inform you that writing is helping me through my pregnancy. I'm nineteen and things are slightly difficult and this helps me escape. Thanks ❤️

Dawson.

I snatch Kyla by her bony wrist, she fucking ruined any chance I had of getting close to Scarlet. She was annoying, bitter and obsessive and it was going to stop.

I pull her to me. "You better knock it the fuck out." I spit, glaring into her eyes. I didn't appreciate her using her witty little powers against me to get her way either.

She gasps and pulls her hand away. "Well, maybe if you didn't use every girl you see for your own sick little mixer." I bite my tongue, she's been pushing it for a long time. I regret doing what I did but I can't take it back and she obviously can't get over it.

It's kind of what you deserve, you're a dick.

Deep down, I knew this would happen. She would get too attached and become obsessive with me. This is a consequence of my actions but I have no problem setting her straight. "You don't know anything. You have no idea what was being said, what was going to happen or what I wanted to do." I glare into her eyes and see the hurt but she masks it with anger. Something she was always good at, when she did show her true emotions it was because she was in deep pain.

"Oh shut up, the only reason why you want her is because she's new and everyone wants a taste." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, crossing her thin arms. "There's nothing special about her." I can tell jealousy is burning through her just like rage is through me.

"Yeah, there is. I'm gonna find out what it is and you're going to stop being such a bitter ex." I leave her in the hallway and as soon as I enter the main dining room, I look for her.

Not a single woman has been able to resist me but she does. My whole body burns for her and I don't fucking understand why. All I know is that so far she can resist my dream magic, she knew she was being fucked with. Normally the girls in the past would go along with it but this one really was able to keep her head. It's her power. She doesn't even know how strong she is.

She called me out on my shit, which to be honest hurt. I didn't think of coming in to fuck with her being considered non-consensual and I know how bad that must've looked. I couldn't believe my eyes, I still can't. Her beauty and intellect drips and the way her pearl white dress is clinging to her curves, she's tearing me apart and doesn't even know.

I just saw this girl coming out of the counsel building, my whole body lit up and my wings fluttered. Even in her casual outfit and hairstyle, she still managed to get a rise out of me. That's not the only thing, I notice how every man in this room except her father is pining after her. I can hear the things they're saying about her, it's quite alarming for married men with daughters her age.

I see the way the women is looking at her, some is the same as the men but there's the handful that seem to be burning with jealousy. That made me curious, I was only here for two years but I wanted to know what made this girl so special other than her blood line and good looks.

Augustus comes to my side and takes the seat next to me, ignoring the annoying blonde sitting to the other side of me. "Interested?" He looks at me and then back to the brunette that sits with her back straight and legs crossed, she looks to be in a deep conversation with The Queen.