𝙭𝙭𝙫. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Chapter Twenty-Five.

I didn't know how I felt about what happened between Dawson and I, at first it felt like we was fucking and then halfway through it felt like it changed into something else. It got more intimate more meaningful and more serious. I did agree with him, I shouldn't settle down right now. There's too much going on and I already admit that I'm having problems with making good decisions. It's like I seem to not be able to make my mind up.

Part of me felt bad, I did want to come home to Zeke but now I don't feel like that's an option. He still hasn't texted me, I grow worried that he's mad. I did tell him about how Dawson was doing and how everything turned out but he seemed to understand.

Hey.

Hey, how are you?

I'm whatever.

What's wrong?

I decide to ring him, it rings three times and he picks up. "Zeke." I call his name and I hear him sigh, I hear light music playing in the background.

"Scarlet." He says my name with no emotion and I mentally curse. "How's it going?" I hear him take a drink of something. His voice is slightly slurred and I realize something is wrong and I think it's about me.

"We're managing, what's going on with you? Why won't you answer my texts?" I pick at the end of my dress and wonder if I'm being too clingy or too nosy.

I hear him sigh, "I can't-" He shakes his head and I look around to make sure Dawson isn't around me. "I'm sorry, it's just been two days and uhh I can't stop thinking about what you told me." He's slurring hid words and I take a seat, he's drinking.

"Please talk to me-" I don't want him to keep this inside.

"It kind of gets under my skin, really badly." I take into the consideration that I'm his first feed, I remember Colton and how I felt the need to tell him I was leaving. There was somewhat of a closeness with him that I believe Zeke is feeling. "I can't stop thinking about it. It seems that you and him is inevitable." I look out the window and out onto the lake, wondering where he's at right now.

"I don't want to hurt you. This is just a really shitty situation." I remember that I brought my school books, I walk to my bag and pull out my magick textbook. I study the large black leather bound book.

"That's the thing though, " He laughs. "I wish in a way you were a bitch. You being so kind and just caring is what kills me the most. If you was a bitch and you did it than you know I could be angry and hurt but I know you're doing this to save a life." I take the book back to the desk in my room, his words really hit the core of my heart and I feel my eyes begin to burn.

"I'm sorry." I sob, "This is just really confusing. I seem to be hurting more people than helping them." He's the second guy that seems to be in pain all over me.

"I'll be okay, just I want you to be the one that.. You know, does that with me for a while." His words make me smile, "I trust you.." He reminds me.

"I'll see you when I get home, I promise." I open the book and flip to the blood transfer section. I hang up and take a deep breath, I hear my door open and Dawson strides towards me. He pushes the lamp back to give him a place to sit and he focuses on the page.

"What's this?" He asks, I realize he's eating from a yogurt cup and I almost throw up.

"Is that-"

"Blood Yogurt, yes." I wave him off.

"I'm trying to find out so I can help you guys." I frown, resting my head in my hand.