𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | ✓

Chapter Thirty-Four.

[A/N]
I'm going to be speeding the pace up, I'm at chapter thirty-four and haven't even begun the journey. I want to apologize for being so slow if you guys prefer this pace then let me know. I'm just trying to find what's best for me and my readers.

If this chapter is republished, nothing has changed but the author note at the end. I accidentally fucked up and edited the wrong one. 

With lots of bathroom stops and lots of heavy naps, gas station stops so we could stock up on snacks. We eventually arrived to the small city, I can't help but to feel like shit the entire time. Not being able to heal as quickly fucking sucks. We arrive to the condo, it's beautiful and large. It's mostly glass, there's lots of windows making the view of the surrounding wooded area beautiful.

"This is like the cabin but.. fancy." Augustus says, piling our bags at the door.

I hear Kyla giggle, Dawson studies her and I see a soft smile slowly appear on his face. I grow kind of nervous, he glances at me and mouths, "She's changed." I blankly look at the two in front of us, "I'm so happy for them." He shakes his head and I roll my eyes. Maybe I'm in a bad mood, I am happy that Kyla has seemed to do a three sixty.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll spank you so hard you'll be afraid to ever do it again." He growls, his lips against my ear. My whole body becomes hot again, my panties suddenly grow wet. I hate the effect he has on me.

My parents interrupt his little devious plan of corrupting me and unlocks the door, as we all pile into the condo I can't help but to gasp at how luxurious it is. "Okay, we've got three bedrooms upstairs, three downstairs." My mom says, sounding a little exhausted. "Two bathrooms on each floor, if anyone needs an extra room then our basement is lovely and we've made it into an extra guest room." She sets her purse on the perfectly clean counter and looks at me.

"You," She points. "Come up here with me." I weakly follow her, feeling tired. When we enter the master bedroom, it has a much more modern look than our home back in The Towers.

"Sit. We need to talk." I take a seat next to her and she sighs. "I realized that it's good to have this talk now, as two women. As mother and daughter." She begins, she turns me and takes a breath. "I want to know what is happening between you, Zeke and Dawson." It's a question I've been dreading, but I promised I wouldn't hide anything.

I explain about Dawson and I, how gave me his blood and how we came together in the back of his Jeep. I tell her about the incident, she looked upset but composed it enough for me to continue. Everything was out about me Zeke and Dawson but it was never really hidden in the first place.

"Who do you like more?"

"Dawson." We have a stronger connection, we have so much chemistry and I've developed some crazy feelings about him that I didn't expect. Zeke on the other hand, he helped me through a bad time and in some other world, I could see myself being with him. He's beautiful, kind, intelligent.

"You need to make sure you be careful, I know you care about them both but I don't want any more unnecessary situations exhausting you." She pushes my hair out of my face, I can't help but lean into her.

This shit is hard.

Within the next few days, it was almost like it was just Dawson and me. I stuck to the bedroom as I made my assignments up online. I had to write a six-paragraph essay about why I love being a Succubus, what I hope to learn, and how I feel. I had to sit and practice controlling my powers with Sariah.