𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"You still haven't fucking dealt with her?" I snap, his eyes slightly widen as he turns to me. Pretty much, he's dating her and fucking me. At least me and Zeke aren't in a relationship, we knew the deal before I came here.

"Woah, where is this coming from?" He studies me, confused.

"You're dating her, you're in an actual relationship and you're fucking me." It's the first time I've said it out loud and I put my hand over my mouth, oh my God.

"Scarlet, you knew about her before we even started this again." He reminds me, looking at me in anger.

I pick up my hairbrush, "Yeah, but things are changing and you're not wanting her. Why cheat on her when you can just leave her?" I've played a part in all of this. Even if Kyla is a bitch, she doesn't deserve this.

"Can you trust me to handle it?" His voice slightly raises and I shake my head.

"Obviously not, you needed to leave her before you started-" I don't know how to word it, he's playing with me while he plays Kyla.

"You don't know shit about this girl and the things she does to people when she's mad." He points at his phone, "Maybe I just wanted to be alone with you and do what I needed without having to worry about who's she's hurting while I'm gone." I cross my arms, this girl is obviously out of fucking control.

"We need to deal with her, she's a problem. If she's harming other people then she's unsafe to herself and others." I didn't see why this shit was dealt with years ago, I know it must've been hard for her but when you use common sense it just leads to her being a bitch.

"What are you saying?" He turns to me fully and is glaring down at me as I stepped out of line.

"I'm saying man the fuck up and do something about it. If she's been harming others and especially people who have nothing to do with your relationship then she's not a pity story. She's just a bitch, " I push past him and leave him in my bedroom. I'm not dealing with him and her, the text she sent me will be used to throw her ass away if she wants to send threats.

I did feel sorry for her until I realized that she's just a brat and when she can't get her way she makes others pay for it. If he doesn't drop her then he can stop enjoying me so good because I'm not dealing with her just because he can't own up to his stupid actions.

I hear a deep chuckle when I walk into the living room. I quickly jump and turn around to find Lennox sitting in the chair. "You are just like your mother." I cross my arms and study him, I'm not in the mood to hear about how horrible I am.

"What about it?" I ask, hearing my bedroom door slam shut.

"I remember, when I first met her she had no problem saying what was on her mind." He presses the glass of blood to his lips and studies me.

"You knew my mother?" I take a seat on the couch in front of him. I notice the body is gone but I don't mention it. I reach for my ruby necklace, I don't feel it. I remember putting it in one in my duffle bag along with my Van Doren bracelet. I make a note to put them back on.

"Oh yes, I watched her and Vincent fall in love." I find myself smiling at his story. "She was a fireball, that one. Vincent hated it at times but he ended up falling in love with that quality the most." He chuckles to himself and I smile.

"How did they meet?" I ask I begin to yearn for them deeply.

He sets the glass down and sighs. "On the training grounds, she was kicking the shit out of him." I can't help but laugh and I suddenly hear my phone go off.