𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | ✓

Chapter Thirty-Five.

The moment my bedroom door shuts he lifts me from the ground, "Three days." He moans against my lips as he backs me against the bed. "I haven't been inside of you for three fucking days." He pushes my shorts down revealing my bikini bottom, "You walking out in this next to him." He shakes his head as his eyes rake over my breasts.

"How fucking dare you?" He studies me for a moment. "Keep it on." He instructs, I lay on the bed. My heart pounding in my chest, he flips me onto my stomach. "We should try something new." He tells me, his eyes roaming my body.

"What?" I ask, he kisses my shoulder and down my back.

"I can't get over how well you liked that threesome." He turns me on my back so I can face him, he straddles me and studies my face.

"Yeah, " I did enjoy it a lot.

"I kind of want one." He suggests, nervously looking at me. "Not to fuck with someone else but just because-" He looks downwards. "You was so fucking hot taking it from two people." I feel a little thrown off, jealous maybe?

"With another girl?" I study him, sitting up. He sits back on his calves and studies me.

"We can discuss who it' s with. I don't know, a part of me doesn't want to scare you but I haven't been able to forget." I look into his eyes. I feel that would be testing us both, to share ourselves with another person and the main person taking everything being me. I don't know if I think he'd like it.

"Would you really be comfortable seeing someone else fuck me?" I ask. "You know, you're kind of possessive and you don't seem to be the one who could keep their composure." I'm honest, I don't want us to do this and be in the middle of it and him flip a switch.

"I want this for your pleasure." He tells me. "I know if I was to say no guys than that would be selfish. So, I have some options." My eyes slightly widen as he pulls his phone out. "I know girls and guys that would do this, they could be here in a flash." He takes a seat next to me, I can't help but to feel my cheeks grow hot as he begins to show me his friends.

I didn't know what to do, was this a test? The threesome with Penelope and Steven was the best I ever had honestly. It's heightened with two people and I got the best of both worlds. A part of me wanted two guys, including Dawson being one of them. That opened the door for Dawson to get jealous and if I got a girl than that opened the door for me getting jealous.

He shows me a beautiful brunette, "This is Claire. She goes to our school, she's a friend of Auggie's." I study her and she's extremely beautiful, she has a natural beauty to her. The full body picture reveals that she has curves, thick thighs, she's got large pretty eyes. I blush slightly, "She would be more focused on you." He tells me, insinuating her sexuality. I can't help but to laugh.

The next photo shows a boy with piercing blue eyes and silver hair. Something about him, it feels like I know him. "Who's that?" I ask, motioning to his phone.

"Sterling, why?" He asks me.

"I swear, I think - It feels like I know him but I've never seen him in my life." I can't help but to feel drawn to him for some reason, I notice Dawson biting his lip.

"He's a shapeshifter." He tells me, studying my face. "Is that the one?" He asks, seeming a little nervous. I shrug.

"Let's just look at the others." His eyes stay burned in the back of my mind as he shows me a dark haired boy and a blonde girl. They're beautiful but I just don't know why I keep thinking of the silver haired boy.

He sighs. "Fuck, it's Sterling, isn't it?" I notice how weird his posture is.

"What's wrong if it is?" I ask him, he is the one who kept him as an option.