𝙭𝙭. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Chapter Twenty.

Dawson

"Oh, god." Kyla moans. I numbly fuck her against the dresser in my bedroom, the mirror rocking into the wall as I do so. I close my eyes and try to concentrate on her moans, they just don't sound like hers.

I open my eyes and study her face, I sigh and turn her around to where she's facing the other way. I can't stop yearning for her, I press Kyla's face against the mirror and focus on my cock. It's plunging deep inside of her causing her to bend over even more.

"Dawson." I look to see coffee-colored waves in my fist instead of Kyla's blonde hair. I blink to try and get rid of what I'm seeing but I can't, it's Scarlet. I slow my thrusts and grab her waist, turning her towards me. Her beautiful azure eyes study my face. "Are you okay?" She asks, I nod silently and wrap my arms around her waist.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, she's smiling as I lay her on the bed. My cock still inside of her, I pin her hands to the bed gently and begin to kiss her neck. "I can't help it." I breath, desperation and misery in my voice. I thrust hard and she arches her back, her beautiful pink lips parts.

"You just want me so bad, huh?" She teases, I nod loving the feeling of her body pressed against mine. Her beautiful figure makes me even weaker, the way her round luscious breasts move with impact. The curve from her ribs to her hips is perfect for holding and those thighs will probably fucking kill me. Suddenly, I'm feeling the pleasure again. I moan and kiss her like she'll relieve me of the pit of fire in my stomach.

She softly whimpers. "You're so beautiful when you scream my name." I rock my hips into her, she spreads her legs farther as she wraps them around my waist.

I'm close to an orgasm, "Say my name." Her large blue eyes flutters in pleasure and her hands frantically grab to hold my waist as I begin to bury myself deep inside of her repeatedly.

Her soft lips form an 'O' and she digs her nails into my ass. "Dawson." Her voice fills the room causing me to almost cum inside of her.

"Dawson, yes." I close my eyes and focus on her moans and the way she sounds moaning my name. "Dawson, fuck." She pleads, "Dawson." Suddenly I'm pushed off, I open my eyes to find Kyla.

"You almost came in me." She's blushing and after a moment of silence I realize that I just fucked her while believing it was Scarlet. I run my hands over my face. "What got into you?" She teases, I can see the happiness radiating from her.

"You've never fucked me like that." I can tell she's feeling a certain way because she hesitates before gathering her clothes. She stands and studies me.

"I guess I just got into it." I lie, smiling to make it seem real. She kisses me softly before leaving me to shower.

I feel a pain in my chest for her, she thinks it's because of her and it's almost like looking at a different Kyla. She's smiling and blushing, it's like watching the ice around her heart melt and it's because of me.

She's so in love with you.

I drop on the bed and anger washes over me, I almost busted inside of Kyla because I was seeing fucking Scarlet. Her name alone pisses me the fuck off. I just wanted to forget about her and the way she sounded while being fucked by that weak ass human. I pull my phone out, I have a strong urge to text her to explain everything but if I explain and she apologizes than I'll never be able to forget about her.

I was beginning to feel a hate for her. Even though she didn't do anything wrong, it was all me. She's just making me weak is all.

You like her.