𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Chapter Nineteen.

Zeke and I had an amazing time. I had to push the thought of Dawson to the farthest place in my mind. He used me, manipulated me and I can't believe I didn't fucking see it. I tried to defend him. I definitely blame myself more because I had trusted him. It was insane of me. I'm not going to lie when I say I was more hurt than I was angry.

The next morning, I begin to get ready for my first day of school when I hear Sariah shuffling around downstairs. I check my phone as I slip my top on, a part of me wants to text Dawson but I don't. My phone notifies me of a text and I look to find Zeke's text message.

This is Zeke.

I didn't know how to feel about the fact that Dawson and Zeke occurred unexpectedly in one day, I wasn't going to allow Dawson to shame me just because I wasn't going allow him to hurt me. I was a Succubus, Succubus feeds and we have sex, a lot of it. I guess I had to embrace my sexuality very soon and get use to the urge of sex. I can't help but to feel slightly guilty but who was he to slut shame me? He's been doing the same as me but he's taking advantage of people.

Hey :)

I had such a good time, you made my second time amazing 🤤

I wanted to hunt down the Succubi or Incubi that repeatedly bit Zeke and didn't even care enough to heal him. The scarring look like the feeding was aggressive, forceful and non consensual. I noticed that Zeke was apprehensive but interested in Succubus, he's actually really informed about Succubi. The first boy I like ends up using me and the other is a human which doesn't surprise me. I just don't want to phurt him.

How about we call it your first time? We won't count your actual first time okay?

Yes, are you going to school today?

Yes.

If you want to hangout text me and let me know.

Do you take a bus or drive?

My friend drives me, why?

I smile, thinking if it's a good idea or not.

Take a nap. I'll come to you.

I get ready, I make sure I look hot before going to find Sariah. "Hey, you look great." She studies me from head to toe, I'm wearing a black skirt, top and a pair of thigh high boots. I knew this type of clothing would be forbidden at my old high school but my new one? Nope. "Are you ready?" She asks, I pull my backpack straps over my shoulders. I nod and allow her lead me to the silver BMW that is parked outside my place.

On the ride to the school, I close my eyes and rest my body. I exhale and inhale deeply to relax my muscles and think of nothing so I can fall asleep.

I open my eyes and I'm in my bedroom, I smile as I look next to me. "Hi." I brush his hair out of his face and he smiles. Zeke is honestly a work of art, he has a sharp jawline and plump lips. His eyes contrast against his pale skin and it just amazes me how he was a virgin before me.

"This is so weird but cool. I'm kind of scared to move." He smiles showing his teeth which is oddly perfect.

I lean over and kiss him. I pull away and look into his pretty green eyes. "I have a question for you." He tells me, leaning up on his elbows. "Did you like that guy?" He studies me as I lay onto my bed.

"I think I did." I admit, shrugging.

"I was thinking last night, I think he was just trying to make you to hate him." I sit up and he does too.

"Why do you say that?" Would Dawson say those things to make me hate him?

"I mean, he comes to see you and acts like a dick. He probably wanted to make it seem like his body was making him do it instead of it actually being him." He shrugs, "I don't know but either way I do believe him that he intentionally fed you. I actually talked to someone and they said that he's done it before." This catches my attention, I throw my legs over his lap and he places his hand on my thigh.

Zeke studies my face in concern. "What do you mean?" I want clarification.

"My friend, you know Ava?" I remember the platinum blonde and nod. "She said that he did it with that Kyla girl and that's why she's so fucked up over him. He apparently uses his blood to lure in girls and have sex with them." This part repulses me because it's predatory like. Dawson is beautiful he doesn't have to do that. I feel it's more of the cat and mouse game for him.

"She said she spoke to Kyla one day because Kyla was crying-"

"Scarlet." I'm nudged awake, I look to find Sariah. I mentally curse. "Have a good day?" I hear her confused sigh as I get out and as soon as I pull out my phone, it rings.

"That was pretty cool." He laughs, his laugh makes me smile and I keep walking towards the entrance. "But anyways, they talked and Kyla pretty much told her that Dawson used her but it was too late because Kyla fell in love with him." I remember the anger radiating from the blonde as she threw him against the wall. I couldn't imagine the pain she went through.

"That's terrible." I couldn't imagine being used by someone you love.

"But that's not the really fucked up part as much as everyone I spoke to and asked about him, they all said he was a great person. Maybe this is just something he started doing and got out of hand?" A part of me wonders why Zeke is trying to make Dawson into a good guy.

"Why do I feel like you're trying to tell me that he's a good guy?" I ask, walking up the steps to the large doors.

"Because, I know when a man is in pain. It's just we know, I've been there before. Even though I'm human I have common knowledge to know that it wasn't just the blood making him act like that." I stop dead in my tracks, I don't know if I should try and believe Zeke but I can't help but hope that Dawson is good. That the whole situation would just disappear.

"I have to go to class, bye Z."

"Wait-" He yells over the phone, "You're not going to like bail, right?" I smile, questioning if that's my blood in his system talking.

"No, I like you." I grin, glancing at all the students trudging past me. I'm glad to see other girls dressed similar to me.

"Can I see you after school?" He sounds hopeful, I imagine him nervously holding the phone to his ear. He's probably staring at his converses and biting his lower lip.

"How about you fuck me after school?" I tease, laughing.

I hear his breath shake slightly. He clears his throat. "Okay, bye Scar." We hang up just as I enter my first classroom. It's History and I decide to take the vacant seat in the back, reading the board the teacher has scribbled instructions to be ready to take notes.

I peer around the classroom and find a lovely brunette staring at me, she's got the largest eyes. She's wearing a white floral dress with glossy red lipgloss, she seems very alluring. She smiles and I return, she turns in her seat and looks down at her notebook.

This is going to be a long day.