𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Chapter Twenty-Three.

[A/N]
I'm going to try to put photos of maybe what she's wearing or what their surroundings look like to help you guys kind of get an idea. Let me know what you guys think and how you're enjoying the story.

I can't sleep, I've turned around what seems to be twenty times and I can't get the day out of my mind. Dawson had a much harder time than anyone thought. He's carried the fact that he was a product of rape for his whole life and from the look in his eye, it fucking hurt. Who wouldn't be hurt? I have a feeling that there's going to be more secrets come out.

I throw the covers off of me, I quietly open the door and look over the first floor. Dawson took the bedroom downstairs, I quietly descend the staircase and look at his door. I wonder how he's doing and how he's feeling, I just don't think it's the best thing to go into his room. Him admitting his feelings had me thinking too much, I didn't know what to say and it scared me. Me and him? It's crazy, especially when he has the urge to harm me and my blood makes him sick.

I walk to the sliding doors, unlocking it. I push the door open and walk out, the weather is quite amazing and it's warm and slightly windy. I look up at the full moon that hovers over the lake and I can't help but to feel free from how beautiful this place is. I look back inside hoping he doesn't wake up.

I pull the over sized t-shirt up my body revealing my paper thin panties and walk to the dock, something empowering about being naked in the dark. I take a seat on the edge of the dock, dipping my feet into the water.

I love this place.

Dawson

I hear the sliding door open, I scoot back away from the edge of the roof and watch as she walks out. She's going to fucking kill me, there's no way I'm coming out of this alive. I watch as she pulls the white t-shirt over her head, I decide to lean back and enjoy. She sits at the dock and I watch as she studies the sky, I realize I have fucking wings like a complete dumbass.

I stand and hesitate, I glance at the moon and then her small body on the dock. I've never flown with anyone before I decide to try it. I jump from the roof, my wings immediately flap to break my fall and I walk around the house. "Hey, " I call.

She turns and studies me, I can tell she's not expecting me because she's in her panties and bra but it's not like I haven't seen a woman's body. I have it's just Scarlet's have a different effect on me.

"Hey, " She smiles and looks at her submerged feet.

"You wanna go?" I ask, looking at the moon.

She looks at me confused, "Where to?" I take her hand and pull her to her feet. Her eyes study my wings and she smiles in admiration. "These are so cool, I wish I had wings." She reaches her hand out and I hold my breath.

Don't be lame, don't be fucking lame.

My wings tremble and she giggles. I mentally curse them, "What are they doing?" She's laughing at the way she shake when she touches them.

"They're sensitive, " I defend them. They're not use to being touched.

Her eyes soften and I take her arm, I place it around my neck. "Hold on." I tell her. Her eyes widen and it only takes me a jump before me and her is in the air. I'm not expecting the loud screech that comes from this girl but her scream fills the air as I take her higher and higher.

"Dawson, please." She claws at me, she clamps her eyes shut.

"It's okay, just hold on." I promise, I head for the tallest tree around here, her legs is wrapped so right around my waist that if I wasn't concentrated on flying while holding her I'd probably get hard. Her arms is tightly around my neck and she buries her head into my neck as I hold her against me.