𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Chapter Twenty-Two.

My alarm clock on my phone goes off early in the morning, I open my eyes to see Zeke snoozing next to me. I run my fingertips down his bare chest, dipping into his lines and running over his muscles. Last night was exactly what I needed, we just talked about everything and anything and talked only about us. I can't help but want him, I slip my hand down his joggers and immediately graze his erection.

I didn't sleep in anything but knee-high socks because my feet get cold, he laughed when he wanted me to sleep naked but I asked to keep my socks. "A demon who gets cold feet." He laughed, I found it quite amusing too.

I straddle him, his black hair is a mess and his eyelashes gently kiss his cheek as he exhales and inhales. His chest slowly rises and falls and I place a soft kiss between his pecks. I begin to leave a wet trail of kisses, as I get to his stomach he begins to shifts.

He softly moans as I palm his cock through his joggers, his eyes flutter open and I sit up. "Good morning, love." He studies me and he bites his lower lip.

"Fuck, you're so hot." He moans as I pull his dick from his pants. "I wanna go down on you." I hear a hint of aggression in his voice. "I wanna make you fucking scream." He wraps his arm around me, he throws me onto the bed, and crashes his lips to mine.

"I can't even wake up without you making me hard like a little slut." I immediately feel my pussy getting wet, his words are exhilarating and fatal and I moan. "You liked that, huh?" He teases, standing on his knees. He places each hand on one of my knees and spreads my legs.

"I'm going to make sure you get what you want." He has a devilish smile on his face, I nod desperately. "You seem to like being talked down to?" He brushes his fingertip against my folds.

I reach for the drawer and I pull it open. I grab a switchblade and he blushes. I hold the switchblade in my hands and I can tell being dominant is new for him. He accepts the switchblade and opens it, he sets the tip of the double-sided blade right between my breasts and applies enough pressure. He drags the blade to my breast bone to the center of my stomach.

He runs his tongue from the center of my stomach to the breast bone, consuming the blood that seeps from the cut. I run my fingers through his hair and he licks my nipple and sucks tenderly. I gasp as he kisses my inner thighs. "Zeke." I watch as his pupils dilate and his tongue begins to lap over my folds causing my whimpers to fill the room.

"Oh my God." I smile, rocking my hips against his face. He runs his tongue in all the right places and even kisses my folds. He holds my legs apart firmly and his eyes flutter as he works his tongue in a circular motion.

Why does that always get me?

I don't know what it is about being ate out but I lose my absolute mind, it's so good and the feeling is mind-blowing. I savor the time it takes and his patience, "Oh fuck." I rock my hips against his face and before I know it, he's letting me control the pace and I'm practically just running my pussy against his tongue as the tension builds.

I desperately begged him to go faster and when he does he sends me over the edge and his eyes slightly widen a bit before they fill with complete lust. My screams bounce off the walls and he crawls back to where he hovers me. He wipes his face and smiles down at me, "Are you gonna take it?" My pussy is so sensitive I try to imagine how it's going to feel being fucked.

"Am I going to have to go back down there?" He teases.

"No!" I plead, it's aching and I don't think I could handle cumming more than once from the head. "Fuck me." I nod, he kisses me before he gives me something to remember for the week that I'll be gone.