𝙭𝙭𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Chapter Twenty-One.

We arrive at a modest doctor's office and once we check him in, we anticipate being taken back. I decide to text Zeke and tell him to wait at my house, I didn't even know how to process my life at this point. I was in this whole other world far away from my friends and family and I was dealing with an Angel hybrid at one point and then a human at the other. Everyday something crazy happens and it's beginning to feel overwhelming.

He's sitting next to me, staring at me. "Do you like him?" He asks, I look him in his eyes. His eyes land on my phone and than return to my face.

"Yeah, he's nice." I admit, crossing my legs.

"Is it serious?" I watch as he runs his tongue over his lips, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms. I mentally groan, I seriously can't keel it in my pants, can I?

"No." I clear my throat. I decide to test something, "He's a good fuck though." I add, glancing at him.

He's just watching me, he remains relaxed and looks over my body. "Not nowhere near as good as me though, right baby?" The pet name causes me to stir in my seat. He notices and smirks. "You still wanna fuck me." He teases.

"No, I wouldn't fuck you." I spit, leaning away from him.

"Dawson Bailey?" A woman in red scrubs peeks her head out the door, I stand and I can feel him watching my ass. I make sure to make him regret what he fucking did. The fact that he could be so bold even knowing what he did just runs all over me.

She holds the door open for us and fakes a smile as she leads us down a hallway. She places us in a tiny room, I take a seat in the corner. He closes the door and strides towards me, taking the remaining seat right next to me. Our legs almost touching one another.

"You know, I could fuck you really quick and make you cum so hard you'll be the one having to get treated?" I roll my eyes, seriously loathing the fact that his words still have somewhat control over me. I begin to fidget with the ruby around my neck, nervously looking at the door praying they come soon.

"You're heart races when you're alone with me." He states, watching me roll the ruby between my fingers.

"Maybe because you tried to choke me last time we were alone?" I remind him sternly, wanting to shut down any chance of him getting to me.

"We both know that's not the reason why your heart is beating so fast." I turn and look at him, he looks slightly ill but still breathtakingly gorgeous.

"How does it feel?" I snap. "Knowing that while you're fucking Kyla and thinking of me that someone else is taking me?" His breath trembles and he leans towards me, really close to where I can feel his breath fan my face.

"It fucking sucks so bad." His voice breaks slightly, his words impact me hard. Before I can even react, he places his large hand on the back of my head and forces me into him. His lips lock onto mine, my whole body screams to smack the hell out of him but the way his tongue invades my mouth causes me to moan. Are you fucking serious? "You're trying to fucking kill me, aren't you?" He grins. I shove him away, my arms turning slightly weak as I do so.

I want to cry, the moment I run my hands over my face the door opens. "Hello." A tall grey haired man smiles at us as he shuts the door. "Okay, so, tell me a little about what's going on?" He takes a seat at the small table and I grow a little uneasy.

Dawson looks at me and I realize he wants me to talk to the doctor. I sigh, "He's consumed some of my blood and he believes he's sick, so we wanted to come and make sure that nothing bad is going on." I explain, trying to leave out details.