𝙭𝙫. 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Chapter Fifteen.

"Why are you back?" I ask him, he stands by the window in the dark. His wings visible in the shadows. "Dawson?" He shushes me, shaking his head. Just knowing he's in my room sends chills down my spine.

He walks to my bed, I feel his large hand place itself on the base of my throat. He bends down, his face hovers over mine. My hand shakes and I lift my blanket, he gets under the cover with me and hovers over me. The light seeping under the bathroom door shines enough light to where I can see him lift his hand from my throat and he begins to unbutton my night gown.

I let him, is this a dream? If so, then it's fine. It's not real, right? I pull his face down and connect my lips to his, I hear a loud tear and he pushes the torn panties down my thighs. I whimper when I see his fangs, "I want to destroy you so bad." He tells me, his voice shaking.

"Then do it." My voice is weak and small compared to his. I run my hand down his toned back and I turn my head, no ones ever bitten me before. That makes me nervous, how bad does it hurt?

He runs the tips of his fangs against my throat, I feel the tip of his erection brush my entrance and I bite down on my lip. I grow nervous at the overwhelming feeling that's just around the corner. He sinks his fangs into me and the pain is so real, I almost scream and right when I get the air in my lungs he pushes himself into me.

He hooks his wrist under the bend of my knee, spreading my legs. His thrusts are deep and vicious and I feel immediate pleasure as he buries his fangs deeper into my throat. I gasp for air, "Daws-" I claw at his back and close my eyes tightly.

His thrusts get slower, his fangs leave my throat and he runs his tongue over the wounds. "I-" I can't seem to speak from the pleasure and pain, I guess this could be considered a drug.

"Scarlet," He moans, I watch as he rolls his hips into me, the muscles in his back flexing.

"Scarlet." My eyes open, I look up to find Sariah. She's looking down at me with a curious look, assuming she just caught me having a sex dream, I blush and lay on my side. "Are you feeling okay? How?" She studies me in bewilderment.

"I don't know," I lie trying to process the dream. My whole body aches and writhes, the yearning between my legs causes me to grow almost frustrated. "I just feel better." I play stupid.

"Okay, well. Since you're feeling better we need to get you into school." She pulls the covers off of me, I study my bracelet to see no light and I decide that maybe this will be good for me.

"By the way," She sounds a little uneasy. "Um," She stammers, she takes my hand and leads me to the mirror in the bathroom. I scream, "Yeah." She looks at me uneasily.

What the fuck has happened to me? I look at my solid black eyes, the whites of my eyes have turned to a solid deep black and I actually look demonic.

"What the fuck is this?" I look so demonic it scares me. "Sariah-" I shake my head. "Mom!" I yell.

"No, no!" Sariah stops me and turns me to her. "She'll know." She looks terrified and I'm confused. "He was here, wasn't he?" She asks, looking at my eyes.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb. Don't lie either. The boy, the hybrid, the angel." She lists, placing a hand on her head. "You cannot fucking be with him, you can get yourself killed!" She snaps, glaring at me.

I roll my eyes and leave her in the bathroom. "Scarlet-" She stomps after me.

"I don't even know who the fuck I am." I turn to face her and she takes a step back, shocked. "I have no idea about any of this and I haven't had time to learn about it. All I know is what people tells me. He didn't have to help me but he did, I was scared and I hadn't felt anything that bad in my life." I shake my head, angry at all of this.