𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Chapter Sixteen.

We pull into a large parking lot, suddenly my whole body tingles from head to toe and my I notice in the corner of my eye Dawson. My breath hitches, "What's wrong?" Sariah asks in concern, her eyes follow mine. He's walking with his car keys in his hand, he's wearing washed jeans with rips in the knee and a white shirt.

I turn to look at her and she flinches. "Oh fuck, Scarlet, your eyes." She places a hand over her mouth in shock. I drop my head in disappointment.

"What's wrong with me?" I cover my face, I don't even want to look at myself.

"It's your body, his blood is still in your system which means you're going to react to being around him." She takes a deep breath. "Oh fuck, he sees us." She suddenly begins to act as if she can escape.

"Shit, shit, shit-" She curses until he pecks on my window.

"Scarlet?" His voice is slightly muffled.

Sariah rolls the automatic window down. "I'll meet you in the store." She opens the door and leaves me alone in the car.

I can't look at him like this. "Scar-" He sighs and walks to the driver seat, he opens the door and slips inside. When he shuts the door, my whole body begins to get hot.

"Hey, I'm sorry for disappearing this morning." I keep my eyes closed and my head lowered. I feel his hand grip my face and he turns me to him. "Why are you closing your eyes? Open them." I do as he says and his eyes widen.

"Why-" He breaths.

"Your blood." I softly admit, "They was like this earlier too." I fidget with my fingers and stare at my lap.

"Scarlet, that's never happened before." I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I can't believe this.

"I mean I've never had a Succubus's eyes turn like this from my blood." I wince at the small pain knowing he's done that with other girls.

"Well, I have to go." I bite, he quickly locks the door as I try to open it.

"Wait-" He calls. I sigh, he studies the parking lot. "So, have you had any dreams?" He clears his throat slightly uncomfortable.

"Yeah."

He nods casually before taking my hand in his. I look at him and he leans in, my body erupts in a fit of yearning and desperate aching. I allow him to lean in more, reaching for my face to pull me towards him. Our lips connect, and pit of fire rises in my stomach and a throbbing ache between my legs.

Our kiss grows more and more heated, his tongue invades my mouth causing me to moan. "We can go-" He tells me before kissing me again, his breathing is erratic and he pulls me into him. "Let's just go and do what we want. It's not a bad thing." I can't help but to moan when he begins to kiss my neck.

"Let's go." He begs, one hand firmly grips my ass and the other on my waist. "Please, I can't-" I nod, feeling like I'm going to explode if I don't have him.

I have such an overwhelming feeling running through me that it doesn't even feel like I'm the one controlling my body. He pulls me out of the car, luckily no one is in the parking lot and he pulls me toward his black Jeep. Once I'm inside and he's starting the car, I take a breath and try to think about what we're doing.

Everything leads to us together. My brain is so fucked I can't even think for myself. He floors it out of parking lot, I try to clear my head but I can't. "What's wrong?" He asks, looking at me.

"I-I can't think." I push my hair back and wonder what the fuck am I doing.

"After we do it, it'll go away. Then we can sleep and we can go back to everything being normal." I turn to look at him, has he had this insatiable hunger too?