𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

Chapter Twenty-Six.

Dawson

"Oh my god, Scarlet. Please." I run into the cabin and kick my bedroom door in, I quickly lay her on the bed. Her skin has paled and she's fully limp. "Why were you so stupid?" I whisper, quickly pulling the same switchblade out of my pocket. "A cup," I look around the room.

"Fuck!" I run into the kitchen and grab a cup, my heart seems to be free-falling and my hands shake. I slice my palm and the blood drips into the cup but not fast enough. I pull the drawers open and find an IV needle. I push it into my arm and put the tube in the cup.

"Scarlet, please-" I yell, hoping she can hear me.

I pull the IV out and straddle her, I have to get the blood in her mouth. I pry her mouth open and push her head back, I pour the blood down her throat and keep doing that. Suddenly, she begins to cough. "Swallow it, baby." I push her hair out of her face and keep pouring and her eyes roll, she coughs again. Some of the blood comes out onto her chin and I can't stop fucking shaking.

"Keep drinking it." I plead, after a moment I see her start to swallow. Her eyes are still closed and her skin still pale. Once she finishes the cup off, she lays her head down and her eyes flutter open. I watch as her hands shake and I can't help but feel scared.

She looks up at me, "It's okay," I watch as the large slash slowly begins to heal itself. "You can't make wounds that big, Scarlet." She blinks as she looks at me, I watch as she slowly moves her hand across the cover and places it on mine.

I try to swallow the lump in my throat. "Why isn't it healing?" I squeeze her hand and grab the switchblade, she watches with no movement and I slice my palm again. I wipe my blood on the cut.

"More." She gasps, I lift the shirt past her hips and shove my jeans down to my knees. I don't know if sex is appropriate during this time but sex can also heal her. "Gentle," She whimpers.

"I know, baby. Shh," I coo, I hover over her and lightly push her legs apart. She's still not moving and she's looking ill, I'm not for sure how to do this. She's just laying beneath me with her eyes closed.

"It's okay." She tells me, her voice barely above a whisper. I push inside of her, I just go through the motions as I study her arm. I bite back the moans and the burning desire I have to release my emotions through fucking her. I want to always fuck the

It's like her skin pieces together, the wound vanishes and she closes her eyes and swallows. "Thank you, " She softly smiles, I keep thrusting. Somehow it still feels amazing under the circumstance. I place my hand on the headboard, suddenly I feel her hands on my lower back.

I look down to find her looking better but she's tired, is she asleep? "Are you asleep?" I can't believe I'm balls deep in her and she's fallen asleep. "Scarlet?" I watch as she shifts and her breaths are deep, her eyelashes kiss her cheek and she sighs.

I guess healing that deer took a lot out of her, I pull out of her and decide to lay next to her. I wrap my arms around her and bring her into me, she turns on her side and faces me. Her forehead is pressed against my chest and she whimpers.

In desperate need to talk to her, I close my eyes and try to sleep.

"Hey, " She smiles, still laying next to me. "Thank you for helping me. I guess the deer was a big task." I run my fingers through her hair.