𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Chapter Seven.

After explaining everything to Ronny and Faya, they cried hard as Sariah began to pack my things. I held them and held them and cried too because I didn't want to leave them.

"It's okay," My mom cries. "It's time you be with your real parents." She deep down sounded frustrated and I could sense her emotions, even though I had biological parents I still felt the need to make sure they understood.

"Guys, you're my parents." I couldn't stand to see them cry, I held the beautiful ruby that hung from the golden necklace in my hands. When I entered the bedroom, I found Sariah standing in the middle of the room.

My clothes we're being lifted, without being touched, and placed into the bags. "This is much easier and faster." She said, slightly smiling.

"How do you do it?" I ask her, watching as the things floated across the room and into the bag.

"Focus in on them and imagine them moving towards the bag," She explains, taking a seat on my bed.

I focused on underwear drawer, I imagined it opening. It slowly was pulled open, it was a little awkward and not as smooth as Sariah's but it still happened.

I managed a laugh, "This is so cool." I began to focus on each pair of panties, one by one they was lifted in the air and thrown into a bag.

After a while, I grow tired. I leave Sariah to pack and in less than two hours she has everything done. I ask her to leave the spell for communicating to my parents and find out they had it all this time.

I tell them that when it comes time, tell Layla. I end up leaving around midnight with Sariah. I ask her to take me to Colton's, I didn't know how to tell Layla. I didn't want to experience the heartbreaking goodbye and I didn't know why I wanted to talk to Colton, maybe it was because I shared my first feeding with him.

I knock on the sliding door, I see a lamp turn on lighting the bedroom up. I watch as he comes into view, he opens the door and studies me.

"Hey," I tell him, hugging myself. "I'm going to be leaving." I study his expression and notice a hint of pain.

"What?" He takes a step back and let's me in. I can hear his heart pounding in his chest. "Why does that hurt me so bad?" He asks out loud, he scratches his head confused.

I walk towards him and take his hand in mine. "It hurts because it just does. You was right about me, I'm not normal. I'm not like other girls and I'm not saying that as someone who wants to desperately be different," I study his face.

"I wish I could tell you." I shake my head, feeling slightly alone. "I wish I could just tell someone." I see him suddenly straighten.

"You can tell me, Scar."

"You say that but once you hear it you'll think I'm crazy." I feel tears brim my eyes, "I wish there was a way to not sound crazy but-" I shrug, how could you tell anyone this?

He pulls me to his bed and sits me down. We sit together in the dark room, "I promise you, I will listen and I won't judge you." I decide to take a leap of trust.

"So, you know how I told you I had adoptive parents?" I start. "Well it turns out, I'm not.. human," He looks at me confused.

"I have powers and gifts and I have to feed off people and I found out that I'm just not a human." I can tell he's confused.

"Scarlet, you're not making any sense. What are you talking about?" He studies me intently.

"If I show you something, you promise not to scream or be afraid? I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just I don't know why I wanted to tell you.." I stand up and look down at him.