𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | ✓

xxxix. thirty nine
──── ⋅◈⋅ ────

WE WALK HAND IN HAND, Dawson leading the way. We see a lake house ahead, "Look." I point. Zeke studies me in amusement and I roll my eyes. "Do you remember when the first time we made love?" I ask him, watching as he studies the outside of the lake house.

"Of course. In the training grounds locker room." He says casually, what the fuck?

"Uhm. No." I huff, I can't believe he can't remember our first time. That's so fucked up. "Who was you fucking that was so good you have to get it mixed up with our first time?" I cross my arms and he slowly turns to me, he looks confused.

"What babe?" His eyebrows is drawn together and he looks me up and down.

"Our first time was in the back of your car." I push past him, he doesn't move for a moment and when he turns towards me. He's angry.

"Mhm, please go into more detail." He says sarcastically, his gaze shifting to Dawson who's standing uncomfortably by the door of the house.

"We did it in the back of your car, you tried to like choke me-" His hand flies up to my throat and he slams me against the side of the house. I whimper in pain, it hurting more emotionally than physically.

"I'll fucking kill you if you ever get our first time mixed up with when you fucked him." His eyes shift to Dawson, he grips my throat so hard that I gasp for air. My head begins to throb and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I begin to cry. "We fucked in the locker room at the training grounds because you was a slut who was down to take anyone." He pushes me to the ground, he looks at Dawson. "Go the fuck in there." Dawson listens to him, a look of anger on his face.

I cry, why did he treat me like that? I touch my throat and he kneels beside of me. I flinch away, "I'm sorry, Jesus." He breaths, realizing what he's done. "Baby, I didn't mean that." I pull away from his touch and run into the home. The moment I get to the staircase, I channel my speed and lock myself in the master room bathroom.

Is he going to do that again? I know deep down that it's not good when they get physical with you, that it's normally not the last time. I can't believe he'd put his hands on me like that, he's suppose to love me.

"Baby." He pushes the door open, he's unlocked it while I was walking to the bathroom. He slams the door and I flinch. "I won't ever do that again." He pleads, "I'm so sorry. You just make me crazy." He kisses my lips gently, his fingertips stroking the side of my neck.

I'm unsure but I kiss him back. "I'm going to shower." I tell him, turning away from him.

I shower, the water a little too hot but it helps me push the pain away. I've never loved anyone like I love him, the feeling is almost dirty now. I can sense he hasn't left the room, he's pacing back and forth and I wish he'd leave me alone. I know he'll end up grabbing me like that again and I guess it was pretty hurtful to hear that, I don't know why I for sure thought that was our first time. I'm not a slut, my blood begins to boil. I'm a slut when I piss him off but he had no problem when he was fucking me, now did he?

"Scarlet, that water is too hot." He says on the other side of the door as I step out, my skin red from the scolding water. He huffs and I roll my eyes, I step infront of the mirror.