𝙭𝙡𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 | ✓

xli. forty one
──── ⋅◈⋅ ────

"DAWSON?" I lay my head down on the ground, studying him. "You came back?" My head swirls and he smiles down at me. I feel safe with him, I'm not for sure why but all I know is that right now I want him on top of me.

"Hey, baby." He gently strokes my face and I feel his cock twitch inside of me. My hands gently run down his back and I grip his ass hard, his eyes flutter and he begins to thrust inside of me. "Scarlet." He moans, gripping my hips as he plunges his cock inside of me.

My vision begins to clear a little, I watch as he takes me, his abs flexing as he fucks me. "Daws-" I pant, he kisses me while holding my head in place. I begin to cry, I don't know why but he studies me with pain in his eyes as he fucks me. He lays on top of me and kisses my neck, his soft wet lips causing my eyes to flutter.

DAWSON

Zeke stops in his track, his whole body tenses and his breathing changes. He steadies himself against a tree, I study him while staying silent. The whole left side of my face throbs and pulses in pain, they made sure to give me pay back for the men I killed. He falls to the ground and sits his ass on the dirt. "You fucking bitch." He mutters in the air, his chest rising and falling quickly.

His eyes land on me. "She's being fucked." I suck in a breath, well it's not the first time someone else has fucked her? It still doesn't make the pain in my chest go away. I calm my breathing, I have no fucking clue how we'll make it after this. I'll always be reminded of how Zeke was inside of her and how she soul bonded with the beast. On top of that, she's fucking Sterling not knowing where I am or if I'm okay.

It speaks a lot, "Well. Fucking is what she does best." I say calmly, I realized in that moment that all Scarlet was good for was fucking hurting me. She was ripping me apart. She was ruining my life. "Why don't you let me bring her to you?" I don't know why I say it, I guess it's because I feel myself giving up.

"You're angry with her. You're hurt." He assesses me with his solid black eyes. "You just want this to be over with? You want to attack her one minute, love her the next. Your life must've turned to shit once she came here." He pushes, hitting a nerve.

Everything did change when she came to The Towers, fucking everything. "I can't let you go. I need you. Just until she breaks from the ritual and then you're off. You're free from all of this, you can move on and live your life." He teases, turning on his heels and walking in the original direction.

We're forced to set up camp, I try to push the thought of Sterling on top of her out of my goddamn mind but it won't stop.

"Dawson?" I turn and look at her, she's crying and she's laying next to me in our bed. "I'm remembering." My heart begins to race, I see her hope in her eyes. "I remembered our first time and everything." She looks down at me, I miss her beautiful smile.

I feel tears brim my eyes. "You fucked him, didn't you?" The words tear me apart, "You've fucked two guys since you've left." I cover my face with my hands, she sits up behind me and wraps her arms around me.

"I fucked Zeke and you." I raise my head to her words, looking at her. She's confused and I haven't seen her look so ill in my life. "Where are you? Why did you go?" She cries, her soft voice breaking my heart.