𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Chapter Twelve.

"How the fuck are we suppose to go back to the party?" Steven laughs, I did find it quite funny. I can't help but to look in the mirror, my skin is glowing and I'm not even sweaty. I look different. Them on the other hand, they looked like they went through hell.

"Is there anything you know that I can do to make you guys presentable?" I ask them, noticing how wrecked they both looked.

He nods. "I don't want to seem like we're asking for anything," I can tell he's genuinely nervous.

"No, anything. It's the least I can do." I study them both, they look at each other before Penelope turns to answer.

"Your blood." Her voice nervously shakes. Of course, our blood is powerful but it's not a bad thing in my eyes.

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" I ask curious, walking to the IV platter. I walk towards the table they're at and gently place it on the table.

"It's kind of not good for us to ask of that." They both look down at their laps as if they've been shunned.

"Well, I don't have a problem with it." I stick the IV in the bend of my arm, not feeling the burning prick that people normally complain about. I place the tube in the glass and they remain silent.

"Guys really, it's cool." I promise them.

"We could get into a lot of trouble." Penelope nervously shifts eye contact. "Your blood can be considered a drug, so can having sex with you. We can't really ask for it, we just can take it when the opportunity comes." I didn't know this, I watch as my blood fills a quarter of the cup.

I think everything over. "Well, I can understand that. It's more for your safety, right?" I could actually understand how humans could become addicted to our blood. It's not hard to grasp at all.

"So, what are you guys to one another? Are you friends?" I ask them, beginning to fill the other cup for Steven.

They seem to relax. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend." Penelope smiles and leans in to kiss Steven. I almost choke and she laughs. "It's fine, we love sharing. We're very open and we love your kind but you-" She leans forward and shakes her head. "You're like no Succubus we've ever been with." I slightly feel uncomfortable with the fact that it sounds like a compliment. I didn't understand what was so special about me.

"And the fact that you're new and only fed sexually a few times with one person?" Steven adds in, putting his arm around Penelope.

"It's mind blowing, Scarlet." I stay silent and pass them the wine glasses. I glance at the door and decide to lock it, I don't want anyone walking in and seeing them drinking my blood.

"It's pretty cool what you can do." Penelope sips from the wine glass, I lean back in the chair and think of Dawson.

"So, do you guys come here a lot? Do you stay here?" I ask them, curious.

Penelope sits the glass down and nods. "Where we're perfect food sources The Queen has set us up a home with the humans." I find that interesting so I decide to make conversation through that.

"I thought only humans who are devoted to us stays?" I ask, they smile at each other.

"We are devoted to you. It's just some humans and demons has fallen in love. That's it but all of the humans that stay here are food sources." She explains, raking her fingers through her beautiful blonde waves. I don't necessarily like the idea of them calling themselves food sources it's almost like calling yourself a buffet.

"Oh really, are you happy?" I wonder how it is for them, living amongst us all. I still haven't processed the fact that I'm amongst other mythical creatures or that I'm actually a sex demon.