01

Disclaimer

In this story I will be using BTS V's real name as one of my lead character. Full personality of V  will not be portrayed in here because I don't know him personally. The character might have a little bit similarities to his in some aspect based on my knowledge. But the character will be different from real V.

Other characters will be introduced in the story later. The characters and places are completely fictional. The characters have no link to real persons. The characters are completely made up from my imagination.

There will be some smut and disturbing scenes in this story. I will put warning signs if there's  those scenes.

Please don't plagiarize my work. I really worked so hard to get this story out of my brain.
Thank you. 

Enjoy~

* Warning - Swearing, Mature scene, self harming

***

A guy in his sophomore year walked slowly. His head was down. People around him ignored him like he was not there. They scooted away from  him like he was carrying a contagious disease or something. They threw him dirty looks whenever he was bypassing them.

He had been alone. No friends. He sighed. He didn't even know what he did to them to react like that. He was also human like them too. He was not a monster or something. He got used to it but still it hurt like the first time.

He looked himself on the mirror. He kinda looked like Harry Potter with his round glasses. He had puffy cheeks because of his weight. Then he looked at his body. Fat everywhere. Out of shape. He sighed. He wanted to lose weight but whatever he did he couldn't.

He was handsome too but his less self confidence made him look bad. He couldn't see him as a handsome guy because of his weight. No one told him that he was handsome even in that much weight. He continuously lost his self esteem and ate like there's no tomorrow. He ate his pain away with junk foods. His loneliness made him like that.

Every month he tried to go on a diet but he couldn't maintain the diet plan. He ended up eating food and salty dishes even more. That's why he put on weight every month. He took some diet pills to lose weight but those diet pills ended up making him sick. His parents were scared to death when they found out that their son was taking dangerous and unknown diet pills. They scolded him for that. Taehyung was guilty to make his parents worry. His parents always told him that he was handsome but the people around him made him feel he was ugly. A hideous monster! No matter how much his parents said that he was still handsome to them but Taehyung would feel bad about himself.

So Taehyung gave up on dieting after the incident. He kept on let other people stepped on him. He didn't care about it anymore.

A girl with white short dress walked passed by him. She did a heavy make up and tied her hair in pony tail. Taehyung felt giddy at her sight. Jinah. Taehyung called her name in his mind. She was the most beautiful girl in the campus. She was just perfect in Taehyung's eyes and out of his league. But that didn't mean that Taehyung couldn't have a crush on her. Jinah was rude and bossy still Taehyung found her his miss right. Because Jinah didn't act like he was nobody. Jinah used Taehyung when she needed him. Taehyung just let her use him because he liked her. Taehyung was just a toy to Jinah but Jinah was Taehyung's important person.

" Hi, Jinah! " Taehyung greeted the girl cheerfully. Taehyung was nervous because the most beautiful girl in the campus was his crush!! Jinah rolled her eyes before looking at Taehyung. She gave Taehyung a fake smile. Taehyung was in cloud nine. His crush smiled back. I repeat his crush smiled back !! Taehyung was internally screaming like a mad man.

" Jinah, I- I " Taehyung shuttered. Jinah was irritated. She was not having it all. " Taehyung, can you please go away from me ? You're disturbing me. We'll talk later!" Jinah said, gritting her teeth. Taehyung felt sad but he smiled. " Sure! Anything for you, Jinah !" Taehyung said. Jinah gave him a smile which didn't reach her eyes.

Taehyung turned back and she scoffed at him. Taehyung was down again. He knew that Jinah didn't like him still he wouldn't stop trying. He had a feeling that Jinah would like him back too if he kept doing her assignments and everything. Taehyung brushed every bad feelings about not liking him back.

Taehyung walked towards his classroom and disappeared in the hallway. Jinah's friends rolled their eyes at Taehyung's figure. They couldn't understand why Jinah talk to that guy. That guy was ugly and fat in their eyes. That guy wasn't Jinah's ideal type at all. Their friend Jinah should date hot guy in college. That's what they believe.

" Jinah, why do you talk with that fatso? Do you like him or something ?" One of Jinah's friend asked her. Jinah made a face of disgust. " Wtf! No fuck no. I just talk to him because that loser do my assignments. EW! Jinah Bae will never date a guy like him. " Jinah exclaimed with arrogance.

True , Jinah Bae was beautiful and had model like slim body. But she was full of herself. She didn't even care about others feelings. She only cared about her well beings and her benefits. She was arrogant and prideful. She was never good to anyone except those who she thinks in her league and only she talked to those people.

" I think he likes you, Jinah. " Another friend of her said. Jinah stopped her. " Oh please! That guy is a loser and I don't date losers" Jinah said with a huff. " I hope you humiliated that fatso in front of the whole school if he try to ask you on a date " One of her friend said. It's been a while they had such fun like that. Humiliating someone in front of whole university. " Of course!" Jinah said and laughed.

Taehyung sat on his usual seat. Last bench corner beside a window. He could clearly see the college's playground and main entrance. He always sat in there because none really tried to make friends with him or tried to seat beside him. He was just a loser in his college. None really cared about him.

He felt sad sometimes too when he sees a group of friends. He missed his friends. His friends didn't go to his college but they always kept in touch with Taehyung by phone calls or face time and met with him whenever they came back from abroad or they got holiday. That's when Taehyung's happy moments. His friends never let him fall behind just because he was not cool like them. They treated him like they used to. Taehyung was glad to have such great friends. 

Taehyung always had confidence when he was with his friends even though he was over weighted. But his confidence decreased after his friends were not with him. Taehyung didn't know if he would ever get back his confidence.

He started to write his assignment. He had already done half. Only half to go. He yawned and did some stretching. Then he noticed something. A person was beside him. That person wore a big hoodie and Taehyung couldn't see that person's face. That person was resting his head on the desk. Arms on the desk. Taehyung assumed that person might be a guy. That person seemed like a guy to him.

Taehyung kept quite. He didn't want to wake that person. If he did, that person might create scene with him. And he would be blamed without any fault. That happened before. Taehyung completely ignored that person.

After a few minutes later, that person woke up with a yawn. That person did  some stretching to break his laziness. Taehyung looked at that person by the corner of his eyes. That person let down his hoodie cap. Taehyung eyes widen. That person was a girl. A GIRL!! Then the girl looked beside her a smiled at him. Her hair reached down to her shoulder. She had light make up on.

When she took out the hoodie from her body, Taehyung could smell peach. Taehyung just watched her in shock. He never thought a girl would seat beside a loser like him. The girl faced him and smiled widely at him again. Then stretched out her hand for a handshake.

" Hi! I'm Y/N "

25/10/20
Unedited