Nightlock

(what you wear when you are Nightlock^ add the wings, also you have more pockets for knifes and what not)

~First Person~
I cleaned the blood from my feathers. Damn dumbass, she had to be difficult and now my shit is all dirty. I turned on my TV and surprise, surprise a certain assassin was on the headline.

 I turned on my TV and surprise, surprise a certain assassin was on the headline

I threw a feather at the TV and it shattered. WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT THE VILLAIN FUCKTARDS. Whatever they always do this. Damnit why do they always assume it's a 'him' fucking dumbasses. I'll have to buy a new TV tomorrow......What? I'm a killer not a stealer get it right.

I took off my hood and sat down on my couch, taking out my hair after I had it in plaits. Damn I need to do something with this. FUCK! I have wash day today. Being a trained assassin may have me take part in.....questionable activities, but I still gotta take care of myself, y'know. I sat down, still in my costume, and leaned back. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

1 missed phone call

I grumbled and called back on my earpiece. These fuckers are getting on my last nerve I mean what the fuck. The cash is pretty good...but still- oh he answered.

I quickly turned on my voice changer and spoke. "Hello is this Mr. Cunto," I said as the man on the other side chuckled, creepy ass old man.

"Yes, I'm assuming this is Nightlock." Just give me the info creepy man.

"Yes," I paused, "What do you need?" I heard him laugh again. "Have you heard of the mafia gang called the Oleanders?"

"No sir I have not," I said while I finished cleaning my feathers.

"Well they are a very powerful group and I need you to eliminate their leader, do not ask wh-," I cut him off, "Sir with all due respect I do not care why you do what you do. I only need my payment and the leaders info." I could've sworn I heard him speak to another person, "I like you, let's keep in contact," he laughs. "We will only be in contact until I do my task. The money comes first," I say sternly.

"Y-yes, I am sending it right away."

I nodded, not that he could see me, "Thank you sir I will have him dead by tomorrow." I hung up and I looked at my bank account. "Damn okay, creepy man." I had 1036470.00 yen (around 10,000 usd) just transferred.

I sat down and decided to wash my hair today, this is going to take the rest of the day. It was currently 9am so technically, I could maybe be done by tonight. I got all my hair products and went to work.

~time skip to 10pm~
"That really did take forever," I said talking to myself. My hair's still damp but good enough. News flash washing this mess I call hair is not easy with wings. I pulled up the information on the Oleanders leader. "Says here he's guarded by at least 5 comrades at all times," I paused, "this'll be easy." "West building, east wing should give me a clear shot if no one gets in the way. I could always just kill the guards but I'm not getting paid for that so......yeah I won't kill them." I was currently planning out loud, I know I know I'm not supposed to do that....but my mansion is secure. I laughed at the thought of someone breaking in and kept looking over the information. This went on until 4am and by then I basically passed out on my couch.

~Narrator Pov~
"HE EVADED OUR CAPTURE AGAIN DAMNIT," a flaming hero said.

Currently the heroes were having a conversation on a certain assassin.

"Well from what we know he has evaded all capture for years," said a mouse-bear creature. They began to argue until a certain feathered hero spoke, "Well from what I see everyone they've killed is either a rapist, child predator, or another type of villain to society," he paused, "no heroes."

"ARE YOU DEFENDING HIS ACTIONS?!" Endeavor was, no pun intended, flaming.

"Nope, just stating," the young hero said while popping the 'p'.

All Might was nowhere to be seen, probably for the better.

"We need to capture this villain," Endeavor said. Hawks rolled his eyes and kept looking over the information they had on Nightlock.

File 1-
Villain name: Nightlock
Name: unknown
Age: unknown
Gender: unknown
Past partners: unknown
Goal: unknown
Quirk: unknown
Notes
-Trained
-Very dangerous, avoid if you can
-They seems to use their wings as a combat tool
-Never been seen fully hence why we don't know the gender. We can only assume that they're male

"Hawks," a certain principal said, "we need you to do something."

The feathered hero turned around to face the mouse, "What is it?"

They began to explained the plan. "So you want to get in contact with them and put a bounty of my head?" Hawks raised and eyebrow. Nezu nodded.

"Perfect."

Author J Out