44

Faline climbs out of Matt's car, taking his outstretched hand.

Faline's hair was in a messy bun with strands falling around her face which had glittery makeup on. Her dress was a royal blue mini dress that reached mid-thigh, on her feet were knee-high blue boots.

"You look really pretty," Matt says.

"Therefore I have value?" Faline asks.

"No, that's not what I meant at all I was just-"

"I'm messing with you," Faline says. "Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"You look pretty too"

Faline and Matt walk inside the club.

"I'm going to go and fail at getting us some drinks," Matt says.

"Okay," Faline says before blending into the crowd.

"You look hot," Erica says.

"Well, I try," Faline says with a grin.

Matt walks back over with two drinks in his hands.

"Thank you," Faline says.

"I'll see you around," Erica says before whispering in her ear. "Meet us in the small back room once we take Jackson down"

Faline nods and allows Matt to pull her into the throng of dancing people. Faline laughs when Matt twirls her around.

Faline makes eye contact with Scott who beckons her over.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Faline shouts and Matt nods.

Faline weaves through the people and meets Scott and Isaac.

"What's going on?" Faline shouts.

"I need you to stick with Isaac" Scott shouts. "The Argents know it's Jackson and they're here"

"You better know how to dance Lahey" Faline shouts.

"I'm sure I can learn," Isaac says.

"Step on my feet and I'll hit you," Faline says.

"Why does it have to be me?" Isaac asks as Scott hands him a needle.

"Because I've got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan," Scott says. "You've got to do it intravenously which means in the vein. When you find him, pull back on the plunger right here. In the neck's probably going to be the easiest. So you find a vein, jam it in there, pull back on the trigger. Be careful"

"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him," Isaac says.

"No, I mean you," Scott says. "I don't want you to get hurt"

Scott walks away and Faline looks up at Isaac.

"What's up?"

"Derek never says anything like that" Isaac says.

"Because Scott has a heart bigger than America," Faline says. "Now dance with me Lahey"

"Jackson's there" Isaac shouts and Faline nods. "Work your magic, Michaels"

"This means nothing Lahey" Faline calls.

"Of course," Isaac says. "I'd need to be a scrawny, pale buzzcut nerd to be on your radar"

"You're hilarious," Faline says.

Faline begins to dance up against Jackson and Isaac stands behind her. Matt watches from afar, his face contorted with anger.

Watching as Faline tilts her head back so both Jackson and Isaac can kiss her neck. Jackson digs his claws into Isaac's side.

"She belongs to me," Jackson says demonically as Faline drops to Isaac's side, grabbing the syringe before anyone could stand on it.