1

Corbyn's POV
I was thinking about Christina and how much I miss her. I was also thinking about how distant she has been lately. I was hanging out with the boys at Jonah and My house. Jonah and I live together now. I was thinking about a lot of things. Music, Chris, and how sad and lonely I felt. Everyone was over tonight. All of the guys were because Jonah decided to throw a party to celebrate our new single called FALLIN'. I decided to head upstairs and call Christina. She said that we needed to talk.
Chris: Hey Corbs I know this might not be the best time for you but I just wanted you to know that I will always love you.
Corbyn: Chris I know that but why did you feel like you needed to call to tell me that?
Chris: Because Corbyn I want to break up with you. I love you but I'm not in love with you anymore. I'm so sorry but I just couldn't make this work for us.
Corbyn: It's ok I understand bye Chris I love you and I always will.
I hang up the phone and start crying. She was my 1st love and I'd thought that I would get to marry her someday. I guess I was wrong. I have a piano in my room so I play a melody and decided to write a song by myself.
Everybody knows my name now, something bout it still feel strange. Looking in the mirror trying to steady yourself but seeing somebody else
When I got finish writing for the night I decided to put a hoodie on and head downstairs and all I could smell was alcohol. I get a cup of what everyone was drinking and down it. Everyone looks at me shocked.
I throw the cup in the trash and grab my keys and walk out the door. But I don't take my car. ( I do not tolerate driving while drunk 💙🕊) I walk to the nearest park and sit on the swings and just think. I didn't even notice that I was crying until someone asked me if I was ok. Of course I said that I was fine. As soon as I was sober enough to walk back to the house I went to the garage and got in my car. I pulled out of the driveway and just drove off.

After about an hour of driving I went to the beach. I sat on the pier as I watched the waves crash into one another. Then I took off my hoodie and my sweatpants and I dove into the water. Shortly later I checked the time on my phone and I decided to check into a hotel for the night because I didn't want to be bothered my the boys questions about where I had been.
I checked into the nearest hotel making sure that no fans saw me, and i went to sleep for the night.

_______________________________
That was the very first chapter of Lonely I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️

Lonely/ Dorbynजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें