64

"Jared I'm warning you," Coach says. "I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up I'm gonna throw right back up on you and it will be profoundly disgusting"

"Please don't talk about throwing up," Jared says. "It's not good"

"I might throw up on you just to make a point Jared" Coach says.

"It's not good. It's not good" Jared says.

"Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared. We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is going to stop us! Stilinski put your hand down"

"You know, there's like, a food exit half a mile up," Stiles says. "I don't know if we stop and then maybe traffic-"

"We're not gonna stop," Coach says.

"Okay but if we stop-"

"STILINSKI" Coach blows his whistle. "SHUT IT! SERIOUSLY! IT'S A LITTLE BUS! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!"

"I hate him," Stiles says. "Did you call Deaton?"

"I keep getting his voice mail," Scott says.

"That's it," Stiles says. "I'm calling Lydia and Allison"

"How are they gonna help back in Beacon Hills?" Scott asks.

"They're not," Faline says. "They've been following us for hours"

"Pathetic" Stiles says, pressing the phone to his ear. "I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker"

Stiles holds out his phone also on speaker.

"Scott's still hurt," Faline says.

"What do you mean still?" Allison asks. "He's not healing?"

"No he's not healing," Stiles says. "I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color"

"What's wrong with him?" Lydia asks.

"What's wrong with him? I don't- Do I have a Ph.D. in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that?"

"We need to get him off the bus," Allison says.

"And take him where?" Lydia asks. "A hospital?"

"If he's dying, yeah," Allison says. "Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over"

"Yeah, I've been trying," Stiles says.

"Well reason with him," Allison says.

"Reason?" Stiles asks. "Have you met this guy?"

"Just try something"

"Coach it's five minutes for a bathroom break, okay?" Stiles says. "We've been on this thing for like three hours-"

Coach blows his whistle.

"It's sixty miles to the next rest stop-"

Coach blows his whistle again.

"Being cooped up for hours is not good-"

Coach blows his whistle.

"You know our bladders aren't exactly-"

Coach blows his whistle.

"Coach this is-"

Coach blows his whistle.

"Can you-"

Coach blows his whistle.

"Please-"

Coach blows his whistle multiple times.

"Let me talk! I'm-"

Coach laughs.

"Every time-"

"GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT STILINSKI"

"OKAY!" Stiles shouts annoyed.

"Jared keep your eyes on the horizon"

Stiles looks at Faline who points at Jared. Stiles shakes his head but Faline points again.

"Hey Jared," Stiles says. "How you doing?"

Faline gags when a rancid smell fills the bus and they all quickly filter off at the rest stop.

"JARED YOU SUCK!" Coach shouts. "HEY SOMEBODY GRAB SOME TOWELS OR A MOP OR A NEW BUS"

Stiles, Allison, Lydia, and Faline take Scott into the bathroom and sit him down on the floor.

"Oh my god," Alison says when Scott shows them the wound. "Why didn't you tell us?"

Stiles sways slightly, his face paling when he sees the full wound.

"Don't you dare" Faline says, hitting her boyfriend's arm.

"Sorry," Scott says.

"I can do this" Faline says, closing her eyes.

Stiles pulls Allison back as Faline exhales before pressing her hand against the wound and a pink light glows from underneath.

"She's doing it," Stiles says as Faline's nose begins to bleed slightly but she ignores it.

"Come on," Lydia says. "We need to stop the bus leaving"

"Come on Scott," Allison says.

"Come back to us" Faline whispers and Scott gasps his strength restored.

After stopping Isaac from killing Ethan, they all climb back onto the bus.

Stiles slides in next to Faline, Allison, and Scott behind them and Lydia in front.

"Alright," Stiles says to Lydia and Faline. "Let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark druid of some kind"

"Or actually is a dark druid," Faline says.

"A darach" Stiles says.

"You know," Lydia says. "Some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle"

"So we got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid," Stiles says.

"Yeah," Lydia says, nodding her head.

"Do you think it's convenient that the darach and the Alphas showed up at the same time?" Faline asks.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asks.

"What if the preparation for battle is against the Alphas?" Faline asks. "What if this darach is someone who hates the Alpha pack more than we do?"

 "What if this darach is someone who hates the Alpha pack more than we do?"