73

"Derek?" Miss Blake throws open the doors to the loft. "Derek where are you?"

"Right here"

"Thank god"

Faline watches as Derek hugs the she-devil.

"Do you think he'll go through with it if he has to kill her?" Stiles asks.

"If he doesn't I will," Faline says.

"Something happened at the recital. At the school" Miss Blake says. "Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it before you hear any of it from them"

"From who?" Derek asks.

"Scott, Stiles, Faline" Miss Blake says. "They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe, you have to trust me okay? You trust me"

"What is it?" Derek asks.

"Promise you'll listen to me," Miss Blake says.

"I promise," Derek says.

Miss Blake kisses him and Derek doesn't kiss back.

"They're already here aren't they?" Miss Blake asks.

Derek glances over to the area where Scott, Stiles, and Faline were hiding and they walk out.

"So they told you it was me?" Miss Blake asks. "That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people," Scott says.

"Oh that's right," Miss Blake says. "Committing human sacrifices? What cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it during my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high school English for the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense"

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asks, a tear falling from his eye.

"How should I know?" Miss Blake asks. "Derek tell me you don't believe this"

Derek glances at the three teenagers before looking back at the woman he was falling in love with.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek asks.

"No," Miss Blake says.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and Faline," Scott says.

"Lydia Martin?" Miss Blake asks. "I don't know anything about that"

"What do you know?" Derek asks.

"I know that these children, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove by the way"

"I can," Faline says. "You see, your niece is a witch and you know we have spells for everything. Especially revealing spells"

Faline steps forward.

"Revelio"

Miss Blake screams as her real face flashes before snapping back to her regular face. Miss Blake runs towards Faline but Derek grabs her by the throat.

"Derek wait, wait," Miss Blake says. "You need me"

"What are you?" Derek asks.

"The only person who can save your sister" Miss Blake says. "Call Peter, call him"

Faline grabs her phone and calls Peter.

"How is she doing?"

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood with one other alarming substance"

"Mistletoe," Faline says.

"How did you know that?"

"Well let's just say the darach had a part to play"

Derek begins to tighten his grip on Miss Blake's neck.

"Derek, what are you doing?" Scott asks.

"Her life is in my hands" Miss Blake gasps.

"Stop, Derek, stop," Stiles says.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him" Miss Blake says.

"Derek!" Faline shouts and the man throws her to the floor.

"That's right," Miss Blake says. "You need me. All of you"

Faline is speeding down the road as Miss Blake talks to Derek.

"You should know I'm not doing this because I have to," Miss Blake says. "I want to. I could still run and you wouldn't have an easy time stopping me. But I don't want your sister to die. I'm only doing what I had to do"

"Shut up," Derek says.

"You need to hear the whole story" Miss Blake says. "You need to know just how connected we really are"

"Stop talking," Faline says.

"You feel it, don't you?" Miss Blake says. "The darkness that's inside you is reaching out for me"

"Hmm but ninety-five percent of me wants to rip your head from your body," Faline says.

Faline pulls into the parking lot before approaching her boyfriend.

"What is that?" Faline asks.

"You got magic, Scott's got claws, I have a bat" Stiles calls.

They walk towards the elevator.

"Scott, what are you doing here? The hospital is evacuating?" Melissa says.

"We're here for Cora," Scott says.

"Faline have you seen your father?" Melissa asks.

"He left for work this-" Faline turns to Miss Blake who smirks.

"Are all of you here for Cora?" Melissa asks. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom just trust me on this" Scott says. "You need to get out of here. Right now"

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out and another is twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage"

"Got it," Scott says.

"Okay," Melissa says.

They stand in the elevator. Derek was avoiding eye contact with Miss Blake whereas the three teenagers were glaring at her.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash Derek," Miss Blake says. "I'm going to help"

Miss Blake glances at Scott who was glaring at her before looking to Faline who was also glaring at her then her gaze turns to Stiles who was holding tightly onto Melissa's bat.

Miss Blake rolls her eyes