96

Faline bursts into the McCall household.

"On the couch, on the couch," Scott says. "Put him on the couch"

"Guys this is crazy," Melissa says. "He needs to be in the hospital"

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asks.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding," Deaton says. "I think he might even be healing"

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asks.

"That's good right?" Scott asks.

"For him," Faline says.

"Us?" Deaton says. "I'm not so sure"

"Well if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asks.

"I might have something more effective," Deaton says, pulling out a bottle.

Aiden and Scott hold Stiles still, Aiden holding his mouth open but Void jerks up and grabs Aiden by the throat.

"Get him off me"

"Please forgive me when we fix you" Faline whispers before drawing her fist back and punching Void in the face, the shock causing him to let go before the venom begins to take effect.

"Kanima venom," Void says. "Nice touch"

Aiden roars.

"You know they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" Void says. "You didn't lose that talent too did you? Oh, I hope not. You going to need it. Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school"

"Go," Faline says and Void laughs.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time," Void says. "I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day"

"Doc you brought something to paralyze his body," Melissa says. "You got anything for his mouth?"

"Yes I do," Deaton says before sticking tape over his mouth and Void shouts angrily.

Faline stays with Void in the living room as the others talk in the kitchen. She dabs disinfectant on the wound on his stomach as Void stares at her. Faline wraps bandages around his stomach before looking up at Void who had tears in his eyes and he sniffles.

 Faline wraps bandages around his stomach before looking up at Void who had tears in his eyes and he sniffles

"Stiles," Faline says and he nods.

Faline pulls the tape off gently and his face changes.