97

"Why didn't you tell me?" Stiles asks as Faline shines the light in his eye.

"Tell you what?"

"About Will Turner?" Stiles says, holding out his wrist so Faline can check his pulse.

"Medically you seem okay," Faline says. "You're definitely a real person"

"Okay, so I'm real but am I really me?"

"I don't know," Faline says.

"But don't try changing the topic," Stiles says. "Why did you lie?"

"Because I was ashamed," Faline says. "Embarrassed. Disgusted with myself. I couldn't stop scrubbing showering. It became obsessive. I would scrub my skin until it was raw and bleeding, wanting to wash away his hands, his touch from my body"

"But it wasn't your fault," Stiles says. "You were drunk"

Faline shakes her head.

"I thought I was drunk," Faline says. "They found Rohypnol in my system"

"He drugged you?" Stiles asks.

"But I wasn't fully unconscious," Faline says. "So I remembered everything. Your dad fought tooth and nail to get charges but Will had lawyers, good lawyers. Why do you think Jackson held a grudge against his father? His dad was the one representing Will in court and won"

"So then what happened?"

"My dad was never told," Faline says. "I gave the police Derek's number for my guardian information and then a month after the court date. Will turned up dead. Animal attack"

"Derek-"

"Derek killed him," Faline says. "And the worst part is, I don't even feel sorry for him. I hope he suffered"

Scott walks in and Faline stops talking.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah," Scott says.

"Okay, let's do this" Stiles says. "Guys we have to do this"

Faline and Scott help Stiles down the stairs to see Noshiko Yukimura.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" She asks and Stiles nods.

"Stop," Kira says.

"It's okay," Stiles says. "I'm the one who asked her to come"

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords," Kira says. "Mom, don't do this to him"

"It's already done"

Faline watches in horror as the Oni appear around Stiles before pressing a hand behind his ear. Stiles drops to the ground shivering.

"Look behind his ear"

Faline squats down and looks behind Stiles' ear.

"It worked," Faline says.

"So I'm actually me?" Stiles asks.

"More you than the nogitsune," Noshiko says.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asks.

"Tomorrow night," Noshiko says. "It's too close to dawn now"

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is"

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her but not Faline?" Scott asks.

"The nogitsune is fascinated by Faline but Lydia must give him an advantage," Noshiko says.

"You mean her power?" Scott asks.

"The power of a banshee," Noshiko says.

"What does he want with Faline?" Stiles asks.

"Your love for Faline was too strong even for the nogitsune," Noshiko says. "He feels protective over her, your emotions partially becoming his own. She very well could be next"

"Stiles, there's someone you need to see"

"My dad"

Faline, Scott, and Stiles walk into the station and into the Sheriff's office.

"If I could just find my keys"

"In your coffee cup," Stiles says. "You always drop them in your empty cup"

Mr. Stilinski looks at Faline who nods with a smile. Mr. Stilinski runs forward and wraps his arms around his son.

"Hey dad," Stiles says.

"Is it over?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Not yet," Scott says.

"He's taken Lydia," Faline says. "And what he said-"

"What was it?" Scott asks. "Like a spell?"

Faline shakes her head.

"It was Latin," Faline says. "It was a threat. Flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo"

"What does it mean?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell"

"What does that mean?"

"It means, either way, he's going to get what he wants," Faline says.

"And that is?"

"Chaos," Faline says.

"We've put out an APB on Lydia's car," Mr. Stilinski says. "Every unit on the road is looking for her"

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?"

"At this hour, no not really," Mr. Stilinski says.

"He took her for a reason Dad," Stiles says. "And Noshiko says Faline might be next. Look if e can figure out why then we'll figure out where"

"Okay," Mr. Stilinski says. "What would a nogitsune need with a banshee?"

"I don't know," Stiles says. "Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a body?"

"Scott, Faline, you two know more about this than anybody?"

"Me?" Scott asks. "Faline is like a supernatural encyclopedia"

"I think it isn't finding a body," Faline says. "Lydia predicts death right? That's what a banshee does. Knows when someone's going to die. Maybe Void thinks that if he's going to die, Lydia will tell him"

"Noshiko told Scott the whole story," Mr. Stilinski says.

"The whole story?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah," Scott says.

"There's a girl at Eichen House," Stiles says. "Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help"

"Sheriff," Jordan says, putting the phone on the receiver. "Meredith Walker"

"She's still there?"

"Yeah, but they moved her to the closed unit," Jordan says.

"Why?"

"They said behavioral issues"

"What issues?" Stiles asks.

"She wouldn't stop screaming"

"Banshee" Faline whispers.