99

They pull up at Oak Creek and Faline climbs out of the jeep as they meet up with Allison and Kira. Faline laces her hand with Stiles' and they all turn to look at Scott.

"We've done this before guys," The teen Alpha says. "A couple of weeks ago we were standing just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia"

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison says.

"I came to save mine"

"I came to save my best friend and my boyfriend," Faline says.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework"

Everyone turns to look at Isaac who just shrugs.

"Kira, turn around and go home," Noshiko says. "Take your friends with you"

"I can't," Kira says. "When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You"

"Call them off," Allison says, drawing her bow as Faline glows her eyes.

"You think you could take him alive?" Noshiko asks. "You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?"

"I tried something like that seventy years ago," Noshiko says. "Your friend is gone"

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira says and the oni draw their swords.

"I see I'm no longer the fox now Kira," Noshiko says. "You are. But the nogitsune is my demon to bury"

Faline watches as Noshiko's eyes widen.

"He's done it hasn't he?" Faline asks and she nods.

"Done what?"

"He controls the Oni now," Faline says.

"There's been a change in ownership" They all turn to see Void. "Now they belong to me"

Faline's eyes glow as the Oni raise their swords.

"Faline!" Kira throws Faline a spare samurai sword.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Faline asks.

"Just block," Kira says.

Faline grunts, swinging the sword up to block the Oni's blow. Faline begins swinging the sword as she collides it with the Oni's. Faline watches as Isaac goes down before Allison shoots an Oni, killing it.

Faline watches in horror as the Oni drives its sword through Allison's stomach. Scott catches her as she falls.

Faline screams in anger, her eyes glowing green as she grabs onto the Oni who stabbed Allison. The two of them are surrounded by a glow.

"FALINE NO!" Isaac shouts. "DON'T"

They all watch as Faline's body glows pink and her nose begins to bleed as the Oni's body begins to glow too. The other Oni freeze as they watch another of their own dying.

"FALINE DON'T DO THIS!" Scott shouts as he cradles Allison's body.

"I HAVE TO" Faline shouts. "BRUCIARE SUPE TERRAM, FACIENDO IGNIS GA PRAEMIUM"

Blood begins to pour from Faline's eyes and ears, dripping to the floor as she grips onto the Oni. Faline gasps when light begins glowing from her heart before she begins to turn into butterflies, they slowly fly away from her body, she gives a smile to her friends before she disappears with the Oni. The only sign they were ever actually there is a smashed Oni mask falling to the ground and the butterflies fluttering in the night sky.

"Find me" A whisper sounds through the night.

"She's like The Corpse Bride" Allison gasps before chuckling slightly. "I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall"

"Allison please don't," Scott says, looking over to the spot Faline had just been. "I just lost her. I can't lose you too"

"You have to tell my dad," Allison says. "You have to tell my dad. Tell him-"

Allison's voice turns wheezy.

"Stars," she whispered. "I can see the stars Scott"

"They are beautiful tonight," Scott says, allowing tears to slip down his cheeks.

"Stars," Allison repeated.

Her eyes were fixed on the night sky. And she did not move again. Scott closes her eyes and Allison exhales a small wisp of light leaves her mouth and everyone follows it upwards with their eyes. For a moment Scott didn't see anything different about the sky. Then Isaac and Kira gasp. Looking up in the sky, they all saw that the stars were brighter now. They made a pattern they had never noticed before - a gleaming constellation that looked a lot like a girl's figure - a girl with a bow, running across the sky.

 They made a pattern they had never noticed before - a gleaming constellation that looked a lot like a girl's figure - a girl with a bow, running across the sky

"Faline," Scott says, allowing a teary smile. "She always has something up her sleeve"

"It's beautiful," Lydia says, stepping out of the tunnels with Stiles.

"Where's Faline?" Stiles asks weakly.

"We don't know," Scott says, still clutching Allison's body.

"She killed the Oni and they literally disappeared into thin air," Kira says.

Lydia looks at the butterflies around.

"Corpse Bride, huh?" Lydia says with a sad smile.

"Look" Scott looks up.

"It's beautiful," Lydia says, tears streaming down her face.