120

Faline is running with the Talbot siblings after receiving a distressed call from Brett about hunters at Beacon Hills High School, chasing him and his sister. Lori falls over and Brett and Faline quickly help her to her feet trying to keep moving as they do so, Faline throws up her hand and prevents an arrow from flying into Brett's shoulder. Brett spins himself and Faline around to avoid another arrow. Faline throws out her hand and the bus rocks violently. She quickly tackles Brett, letting the bus crush the hunter. They quickly scramble to their feet. Faline stumbles when an arrow flies into her stomach.

"Go, go" Faline shouts, snapping off the stick of the arrow before continuing to run, pressing a hand to the wound.

"Lori wait!" Brett shouts after his sister who sprints to the lacrosse field. "Lori stop"

The trio stop in the middle as Faline quickly checks herself and the other two over for any injuries. The floodlights come on causing them all to squint. That's when Faline spots the red lights on their chests.

"Brett, Brett what's happening?" Lori asks.

"It's a trap" Faline whispers.

"Close your eyes," Brett says, taking Faline's hand in his spare one which she squeezes.

"I am not dying today," Faline says, looking around to try and create a plan.

"It doesn't look like we have a choice," Brett says.

"BULLA" Faline shouts, throwing up her arms.

A blue translucent bubble engulfs the three of them as Kira slices an arrow and Kol catches another. Klaus quickly catches one and launches it back.

"Faline take them and run!" Kira yells.

"GO!" Klaus roars, his hybrid face showing.

Faline grabs Lori's hand and drags the younger girl with her.

"Don't stop!" Faline yells as Lori stumbles.

"You're bleeding" Lori shouts.

"I'd rather bleed from one small wound than be imbedded with thirty arrows so keep your ass moving" Faline shouts.

Faline gets to where they had strategically parked Derek's car. Faline pulls the keys from her pocket and unlocks it.

"GET IN" She shouts, climbing into the driver's seat and turning on the engine as Bret slides into the passenger seat and Lori climbs into the back.

"Can you drive?" Brett asks the young witch. "Because I didn't just run from the hunters to die at your hands"

"Yes, I can drive posh boy" Faline shifts the gear and puts the car into reverse before spinning it around quickly and speeding down the road. "I'd put your seatbelt on. I think we have a few on our tail"

Faline looks ahead to see a car with a gun out the rearview mirror. Faline slams on the brakes and turns the wheel harshly before slamming on the gas, tearing down the road in the opposite direction.

"So you know how to drive," Brett says. "What are you? A car racer or something? That was some Fast and Furious shit"

"No I'm a witch on a supernatural hit list," Faline says back. "Which means I can drive as fast as I bloody like"

Faline presses the gas flat and tears through Beacon Hills. A gunshot sounds from behind them.

"Hold on tight," Faline says to the Talbot siblings.

Faline slams on the brakes.

"What are you doing?" Brett shouts.

"Trust me," Faline says. "Just hold on"

The hunter climbs out of the car and that's when Faline acts. She slams on the gas and does an impressive spin before speeding past the now empty car, leaving the hunter behind as he tries to quickly get in his car and catch up.

Faline speeds into the parking lot to the animal clinic before the three teenagers quickly make their way out of the vehicle before running inside. Faline lifts her shirt to reveal a bleeding wound.

"That looks nasty," Brett says.

"Well it was caused by an arrow," Faline says as they step into the main operating room. "And part of it is still in there, we should probably do something about that"

Deaton looks at the wound and quickly clears the operating table before Brett lifts Faline onto the table.

"Bite this" Deaton places a rag in Faline's mouth. "So you don't break your teeth. Hold her down"

Brett presses his hands on Faline's shoulders and Lori holds her feet and Satomi holds her head still. Deaton quickly cuts off Faline's shirt and Brett respectfully closes his eyes. The rest of the pack moves out of the room to allow Deaton his space.

"This is going to hurt," Deaton says, cutting the skin open further as the arrowhead had moved from its first site of impact.

Deaton grabs tweezers and begins to dig in the wound as Faline screams, the sound muffled by the rag. Deaton fishes around until eventually he pulls out the arrowhead.

"Hold her tighter for this" Deaton says holding up antiseptic.

Brett and Lori tighten their grip before Deaton splashes the antiseptic onto the wound. The rag falls out of Faline's mouth and her screams fill the clinic as the burn courses through her body as Deaton quickly stitches up the wound. Eventually, her screaming stops and she lies back on the table panting heavily.

"Here" Brett hands her his now relatively dry jacket which she quickly shrugs on and zips up.

The rest of Satomi's pack filters in once again, patting the girl on the back. A few of them complimented her on the way she pulled into the parking lot at such high speeds.

Faline looks in the mirror and whistles under her breath. She looked awful. Her hair was limp, damp, and knotted. Her face was pale and sweaty.

"Satomi this is who I was telling you about" Kira walks in with Scott in tow.

"I know who Scott McCall is," Satomi says.

"Are we safe here?" Lori asks, looking between Scott, Kira, and Faline.

"Faline saved us, Lori," Brett says. "I think she has the best judgment"

"We're going to need help," Scott says. "A lot of help"

"Call Klaus and Kol" Faline says. "They're our best shot at survival"

"Niklaus is here?" Satomi asks and Faline nods.

"I know where you can hide," Faline says. "The old Argent warehouse"

 "The old Argent warehouse"