63

With Bo-Katan's help, they retrieved Asajj and Vos's lightsabers from a secure weapons holding armory. Then they were gone. Whisked away on the Phoenix and into hyperspace. Once Ahsoka was given a chair to strap into while they made the jump, she was out like a light.

"A relic of a bygone era."

"Company. AttenTION!"

"Hey, you're here now. Nothing is going to seperate us again. I promise. Never again."

"I have a surprise for you when we get back to Corascant."

"Rex? Rex please. Please don't do this. You can't leave like this. Come back, come back to me love. Please. REX PLEASE!"

"My darkness feeds off of his. His grows from mine. We are a cycle that cannot be broken."

"Let me go. Let me DIE! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

"Commander Flip, the time has come."

"Fives, you were right. The order FIVES THE ORDER!"

"AHSOKA!"

Ahsoka woke with a start, pushing away from a half glimpsed person in front of her to fall out of her chair and land on the floor with a grunt.

Fives instantly crouched next to her, managing to look apologetic while trying not to laugh.

"You alright? You looked like you were having a bad dream." He said. Ahsoka dug at her eyes.

"What's going on? Where are we?" She grumbled, pulling herself back into the chair.

"We just came out of hyperspace. The pilot said she's taking us to a safehold on a nearby planet in the Mandalore system." Fives rubbed at the back of his neck. Ahsoka glanced out the viewport, and sure enough the flickering blue of hyperspace was replaced by the blackness of space.

"Krownest." A voice spoke up from behind them, making Ahsoka jump out of her skin yet again. Bo-Katan stood behind her with a bemused smile on her face. "Home of clan Wren, among other smaller family groups." She glanced at Fives. "Among those were Jango and Boba Fett, while not on Kamino or bounty hunting."

If Fives was surprised by this, or even cared at all, he gave no indication.

"We'll be landing soon. Refresher is down the corridor to the left. There's a spare change of clothes in the storage compartment next to it. One for you, one for the deserter." She informed them. Fives gave an offended scowl at being called a deserter.

"Hey! I didn't desert, I died." He objected sharply. Ahsoka snickered.

"Yeah, you look pretty dead to me." She quipped, moving to elbow him in the side before pausing. Fives rolled his eyes.

"I am in much better condition than I was when I left. Feel free to beat on me as much as you like; Asajj already thinks of me as her personal punching bag." He sighed dramatically. Ahsoka grinned smugly as she hit him, making sure to put enough force behind it that he felt it.

Bo-Katan just watched with a flat stare. Ahsoka looked up at her an she raised her eyebrows. "You two done?"

"Yes." Fives grumbled, rubbing at his ribs where she had jabbed him.

"Good. We don't have time for nonsense once we get to the surface. If we are to capture Caedus, we have to act fast. If we are even a minute to slow on something, he'll slide through our fingers like blood through a sieve." She lectured. Ahsoka nodded.

"Very well. I assume as soon as we touch down it'll be a proper briefing?" She asked, already getting to her feet and straightening her jumpsuit, which had become wrinkled from her nap in the chair. Bo-Katan smiled.