chapter | 14

──────L U D I C R O U S [ chapter 14 • fluffy ]──────

──────
L U D I C R O U S
[ chapter 14 • fluffy ]
──────

"NOT THIS SHITTY movie again," I groan out, sinking further into the comforts of my bed. I glance over at Mirela pleading with her to find a new movie. She, however, hits play with an impish smile on her face — she enjoys watching me suffer.

I lunge at her causing Bella to let out a shrill scream and hold the bowl of popcorn over her head (she had been sandwiched in between Mirela and me) "Watch the popcorn," she scowls. "And the other snacks."

I attempt to pry the remote from her hands, but she, however, extends her arm further out before getting out of the bed. I send a harsh glare at her, "This is some shitty sappy love story. Only lonely people watch this."

"So, you should be watching it," Mirela remarks, quirking a brow in my direction. "How can you not watch The Notebook?"

"Did you not listen to my previous argument? It's shitty and annoying. I find it hilarious," I state, while still having my upper body sprawled out on top of Bella.

"She's right, I can't even cry while watching it," Bella gestures to me.

"Great minds think alike," I gesture between Bella and me. Mirela just rolls her eyes, "Let's just watch it," she pleads.

"We watched it like three times. Wasn't the first two times not good enough?" I question.

"No," She snaps, "And you watch TVD and The Originals daily." She mocks.

I get off of Bella, standing on my bed, "But that's different they are superior. And they're tv shows meaning every episode the plot progresses."

"The plot progresses in a movie too," she argues.

Growing tired I go to jump off my bed, but my foot got stuck in the comforter, causing me to hit the floor and bringing the rest of the snacks to the floor. Opened candy packages all freed themselves from the remainder of the candy, along with chips.

"My candy!" Bella exclaims, "...and my best friend," she says, but she doesn't sound too ecstatic about me falling unlike she did for the candy. But there was no judgment there because I would've done the same thing.

I hit the floor with a thud, and through my thick, long eyelashes I stare at Mirela, who looks shocked at what had just occurred.

My door opens, "Allie's dead!" Leon's small voice yells. "I think Bella killed her," he states as my dad walks through the door.