Chapter 38

Mated
By EyefulAiry

Chapter 38

[ Third Person's POV / Naration ]

A year ago, news of rebellion to the throne came across all over the Vampire Realms. Though it was never a new story to be shock with. Years past before the "Great War of Humans and Vampires: the War of Survival" occured, where in people fought, killing and died just to survive and fight to get their right to live and vampires who fought, killing to live, devour for pleasure of living and seek on ruling the world with blood of humans scattered, cruelty and brutality of what they seek.

Both of them are fighting for a reason.

One is to fight to claim the right to live and one who fights to let the world know they exist and can rule.

Ever since this blood sucking creatures show up, fear in humanity strikes as they know that even how they fight and how great their weapon they could made, it's still cannot kill all of these kinds.

Until a clan show up, there was a man who's wearing a mysterious black clothing that came around the main town, a man whose face was hidden by a fancy black hat that was always being touched by a hand that was covered with black gloves, when this man showed up, people thought that he is one of the blood sucking creatures. But he calls himself as the enemy of the said kind, the slayer whom will slaughter the vampires.

At first people did not trust him as they know that there's no such thing that could kill a vampire, no human could match to them, until people who became the witnesses who saw this mysterious man fight, with words he utters---the sacred word "Mortem meam igni combures" a latin word means "Fire soul, Burn the death"

Though no one know what exactly that word means, but the people knows that this word is the word where vampires don't like, they hated it as this were the last words they'll about to hear. People also don't know where this man came from and who exactly he is aside from a name that he claims as his; Zachary. They gave him a title, a title that he claims as his when he came to town...."Zachary; the Vampire Hunter"

As his name became famous same as for the vampires, he became the savior and the helper of the forsaken humans who is slowly getting extinct by these creatures of darkness who is in hunger for blood, Zachary also starts to have companions, sidekicks and starts to have allies that wants to give him assistance and funds in return for risking his life to save humanity. As days, weeks, months----years goes by, humanity somehow was able to see the light in the depths of the abyss, he starts to give them hope without him knowing, as years goes by while people trusting him, he also starts to trust them, until he fell in love and married a wonderful woman, a woman who also helped him hunting--slaying vampires.

They starts to create a strong household, a strong group of people who wants to sacrifice their lives to save their own families from being devoured, being trained on how to deal with vampires, though the pure ability of these known vampire hunters are not getting pass on people by training, it's by blood.....and so the sons, the daughters, the grandchild of the Zachary the Vampire Hunter, where called the Zachary Clan who owns the blood of killing and ending the vampires dynasty.

The name Zachary was known in the Vampire's Realm, as their big threat to their existence.

Around year 1801 of the day 14th of the December. A child was born, the only heiress of Zachary. She was the only child of Zachary as his wife cannot bear another child. She was raise as a fine young tough lady, like a real woman with a stand, she was named before him; Zachariah Zachary, the Vampire Huntress Heiress of the Zachary Clan, on to her the power of Zachary has passed on her, the power to end the evil.

As she grows she carries that title, she was raised with pure understanding letting her know that the reason she was born is to slaughter and end the killings, be the savior of the world and let no blood go to waste. She is well aware of her task very much, she was trained since she was in her seven. A tough young child bear it all, as she know that the world is nearly coming to an end.

Zachariah was soon turning 15 when the first wave of the "Great War of Humans and Vampires: the War of Survival" started as Zachary starts to declare it. Zachary plan it all along, he knows how this Vampire King wants to have his kind double it's numbers, by killing women, turning them into vampire and having them bear his children. He took advantage of it and use a bait; his wife's sister who volunteered to do the task, the king took the bait as he saw haw gorgeous the lady was, yes a life was sacrificed for them to be able to kill the king. Zachary slaughtered and murdered the Vampire King in the most fastest, cruel and holiness death he could, and that officially declared a war to the Vampire's Realm.

Vampires came hammock, but they need a new ruler, a new ruler who can be the next king who can win against the strong hold of the Zachary Clan.
That event took long for an entire year, an entire year where vampires doesn't have any rulers, where they do what they want without any rules and by them being weak as there's no king who can defend them.

During that year, a bizarre event occured. One of the candidates to be the next king met with the heiress of the Zachary Clan, with this vampire is fully aware of the existence of the young lady gave him an idea also struck his cold heart with a bizarre feeling, this Vampire finally found his mate.

And from here on....the true story of how this story started will come to an answer. Choices will choose faith and each actions leads to consequences.

December 14, 1816

The day the Vampire Huntress Heiress of the Zachary Clan and the King of the Vampires, ruler of the Vampire Realms has finally crossed paths to take in part on the "Great War of Humans and Vampires: the War of Survival" also known as....."The Great War of Choices: Humanity or Forsaken Love?"