Chapter 49

MATED
By EyefulAiry

Disclaimer:
This chapter contains violence and strong words that may be disturbing for other readers. Please read with guidance. Trigger warning is advised.

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival - The final”

Chapter 49

  - Zachariah's POV -

Larc Lewis laughs hysterically as he seems to not believe what his brother have said. It surprises me too, I thought Alaric would make his brother reveal the whole truth from his mouth but seems like Alaric is not that persuasive as he is right now. He's a very impatient one so instead of interrogating he just reveals his ability. Yes, only a few knows that he can read minds. And maybe he just don't want to hide it anymore.

I stood there as I watch the spark make a fuse. Larc Lewis seems to have it enough and didn't speak instead he attacks his brother. Larc Lewis has always been weaker so Alaric just dodge it off.  Impulsive act I must say. Though he could have act a bit like he’s innocent as what he’s been doing for so long pero magkapatid nga silang tunay marahil. They are both impatient.

"This is all your fault!" Sigaw nito. "Kung hindi dahil sayo sana ay nakikita din ako ng iba!" he continues to scream as he tries to catch his brother, Alaric on the other hand is just running away. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! SO YOU HAVE TO PAY!!"

I felt a presence behind me but I didn't move, a sharp thing points at my neck making me tilt my head a bit as an arm wrapped around me stopping me to move. "Stay still your highness, or I'll cut the throat of your lover."

Alaric stopped and glanced at me. His eyes were all focused and his mind just screamed out my name.
Now hold your horses I'll just stand still here.

"Fight me." sambit ni Larc Lewis. "Fight me with all your might and don't you look down on me!"

"If I do you'll die." sagot ni Alaric. Which is obviously stating the fact.

"What!?"

"You know how it is. You know that you’re no match to me." Alaric said without any emotions. "Now," he glanced at us, he gave me a look as he gazes on the man behind me who is almost strangling me. "Traitors are now showing one by one?"

"You don't deserve to be the King." sambit ng lalaking may hawak sakin.

"Aros, I suggest you let her go." Alaric warned. Yes, Aros is the one who's holding me.

"I've been wanting to see you dead your highness." Aros provoked.

"Never expected that you will be partnering with my brother despite the fact that you despises me, we have the same face you know." Alaric tries to play.

Well, go on as I'm not bothered in my situation. Aros tightened his grip.  "Well, he's different from you though. Enough with the talking! I guess nahuli naman na din kami, so what's the point?"

With that all the dark commanders move and starts attacking Alaric all at once. "We really hate this new system you see." kumento ni Elixar.

Alaric gave him a dead stare but he just smirked in response. “We are no longer afraid of you.”

“You are no king to us.” Silvester.

“This is coup d'état.” Arose whispered.

Hell filled the room as all of them transformed in their vampire forms. Elixar, Dracofilippe and Argon attacked Alaric all at once in front of him while Silvester and Lewis attacked Alaric on his sides.