Chapter 44

MATED

By EyefulAiry

Chapter 44

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival"

[ Memories 9 ]

- Alaric' POV -

­­

"Alaric, you need to think about this very carefully." he calmly said. Trying to sound as nice as he can, it's obvious that he doesn't want to trigger me.

"You do know what we're facing and yes, we might be furious. But she's no ordinary....she's the only pure flesh and blood of the scumbag." He sighed.

"Your coronation is near. You have to settle everything, choose your queen before then." lumamlam ang kaniyang mga mata habang nakatitig sa akin, seems like he's trying to read what's plastered in my face.

I didn't answer him and leave him there. He sound furious and worried. He wants to guide me to the path they all wanted. He might be my best councilor but....I want to decide on my own. Weather it take their part or not. I'm still undecided and I don't want to decide yet. I want to handle things kung oras na para doon. If it's not the time yet, why bother?

As soon as I step my feet on my chamber her scent filled me. She's still sleeping on my bed covered with my own blanket and mattress. I walk close to her, gently sitting beside her body while placing my half body on her body feeling her warmth. I start to remove some strands of her hair that is covering her face. She's sleeping so peacefully and comfortable than before. She used to be so wary even when sleeping, as if someone will strangle her to death while sleeping.

She starts moving and gently open her eyes welcoming me with her natural hazel eyes. "Good morning..." she smiled while trying to stretch up a little.

I greeted her back by leaning in for a kiss. I kiss her passionately. "Good morning my mate." I said in pause and we both stare at each other. She's just looking directly at my amber eyes and then held my cheeks. Hinawakan ko rin iyon pabalik, mainit iyon sa pakiramdam at talaga namang masarap sa pakiramdam kahit sa isang tulad ko na dapat puro lamig lamang ang nararamdaman.

"Kumain ka na ba?" she asked.

I stare at her down to her neck. "You're my meal." I uttered staring at her fine white skin.

She stares at me seeming to understand kaya ibinaba na niya ng bahagya ang kaniyang damit bandang leeg making her neck expose enough.

Nagumapaw ang kagustuhan ng katawan at kalamnan ko sa kaniyang dugo, just by seeing her white skin with those marks of tiny veins makes me starve even more. I held her tight, pulling her close to mine as soon as my lips got close to her skin, I quickly bit her, sucking her skin gently as I drink her blood.

"I'm not...your blood bag. Right?" she suddenly whispers that made me stop.

Napatitig ako sa kaniya at may kung anong emosyon ang nababakas sa kaniyang mukha. I don't know but suddenly I just find myself not answering her question nor not giving her any assurance that time. I just lean in for a kiss and thought that it'll answer everything and that'll made her stop asking the same question, again.

-