Memories - 1

Mated
By EyefulAiry

[ Notes: This story part is a flashback. The story before the main story. More like, a prequel you can call it. This part starts with era betweeen eighteen hundreds to nineteen hundreds, the 19th century. I wrote this part in taglish, without slang and terms that we usually use in the present para mas maintindihan at hindi maging ganoon kalalim ang tagalog, since I can't decide wether I compose it in pure english or pure tagalog.

And again THIS IS PART OF THE STORY. This will answer everything and will explain everything. There will be no explanations after this and there will be no spoilers to be point out.

Let's all find together the real story of Rayne and Alaric. Enjoy reading and thank you that you're here! (◍•ᴗ•◍)💜 ]

Memories

19th Century
[ January 1, 1801 – December 31, 1900 ]

"Zachariah,"

"Hm?"

"You seem busy, what is it?" The young lady took a glance at him and quickly look back at what she's doing.

"Carving..." The lady in natural red hair uttered.

"Carving what?" He asked, really persuasive to know what exactly she's doing.

"I'm carving to create a brush." Zachariah stopped whatever she's doing at saka nito itinutok sa mukha ng binata para makita nya ang ginawa nito.

"Oh. Para saan iyan?"

"Ang dami mo namang tanong..." Ngumiwi ito saka  ngumiti. "I'm carving my own brush so I can use it for my paintings." Kumpletong sagot nito na ikinatitig nya. Gumuhit ang pagkamangha at pagkagalak nya sa narinig mula sa dalaga.

"Oh! Then you should paint me!" He exclaimed, almost jumping out of joy.

She arked a brow at him. "Why would I?"

He did the same and smirked. "Because I'm your fiance, Zachariah. You should paint me." He said like he has all the right in the world to get what he requested.

The lady simply rolled her eyes. "I do prefer painting landscapes and animals, than people." She said.

"Then, I'll be the first person that you'll draw." Punong puno ng saya ang kaniyang tinig. Seems excited and feeling special by his own request.

Zachariah just went silent, keeping her thoughts to herself and not forcing herself to smile. Itinuloy na lang niya ang kaniyang ginagawa.

"Franz!" Sigaw ng isang lalaking tinig na umagaw ng kanilang atensyon. Mula sa pagkakayuko ng binata kay Zachariah at umangat ang kaniyang tingin sa pinanggalingan ng tinig, sa bukana ng pintuan ng kulungan ng mga kabayo.

"Pinapatawag ka." Simpleng sagot ng binata na agad namang nakuha ni Franz.

He looks at Zachariah and pinches her cheeks. "Babalik ako, wag kang pupunta sa kung saan saan ulit ha. We should talk more often." He said to the girl that is still busy creating her own brush.

"Hm." She nodded.

Franz smiled and leave na agad na sinabayan ng binatang dumating. Sinundan sila ni Zachariah ng tingin together with a deep sigh.