Chapter 45

MATED
By EyefulAiry

Disclaimer:
This chapter contains violence and strong words that is disturbing for other readers. Please read with guidance.

And I am very sorry for the wrong grammars and typographical errors that you may encounter. Masyado kasi akong focus don sa thought and scenes to the point na I just keep on writing what plays in my head. I love you guys and thank you for being here.

I recommend you listening to this chapter with the song above.

Ctto.

Chapter 45

“Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival”

[ Memories 10 ]

- Alaric’s POV -

I’m confused…

I don’t know what exactly is going on. I feel a sudden change of feelings in me. I feel incomplete and I feel so damn frustrated all of a sudden. I don’t know what the fuck is going on. I have no one to ask about what I’m feeling as my brother went fucking missing!

But then, despite what happened. I'm still fulfilling my job as a King of Vampires. And I've been ruling now for almost 2 months.

I became so occupied and busy, busy from doing my tasks. And during this critical times Gena is on my side. Been acting as if we're close. Lagi siyang nakabuntot sa akin. Kung saan man ako magpunta ay nandoon siya. Madalas ay siya pa ang nagsasalin ng dugo sa wine glass ko. She's been acting like this ever since Larc Lewis gone missing.

Hinahayaan ko na lamang siya dahil wala siguro siyang magawa gayung wala ang kaniyang 'fiance'

I'm about to make my way at the chamber when Gena approached me. All of a sudden she make her way to kiss me.
I got stunned but I feel an electrifying struck in me that made me push her, hard enough para mapasandal sya sa pillar.

"Alaric...why did you do that!" She screamed.

"No! Why did you fucking kiss me!?" I asked back. Furious in my eyes. She kissed me without my fucking permission! And it felt wrong! So fucking wrong that I wanted Zachariah to clean me up!

I suddenly looks for her at the hallway.. .and then that made me realize.... she's not fucking here for me.

"What do you mean? Is it wrong to kiss my mate, Alaric? I mean, that human is gone! So is Larc Lewis. No one can come between us now." Blood shot in her eyes. But then she quickly softened. "It's just you and me now.."

I stare at her. I walk towards her that made her stare back at me. I can see hope and sparkle in her eyes as I come close.

"Oh Gena..." I uttered.

"Ackk...." I grab her neck and choke her. Idiniin ko siya sa pillar that made her groan in pain, doon ko siya unti-unting iniangat sa ere. She starts to bury her sharp long nails in my arms and hand trying break free from my grasp.

"Only Zachariah can touch my lips. Do you understand?" She looks at me with pure confusion.

"Let me explain, I fucked you because you asked for it. But I just gave it to you for you to have a taste, nothing more...nothing less. But my cold heart and lips belong to my mate, Zachariah Zachary. Do that again, and you'll vanished." I let her go making her fall on the ground on her knees.