Chapter 42

Mated

By EyefulAiry

Chapter 42

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival"

[ Memories 7 ]

- Alaric's POV - 

"What do you mean....you want to be vacant?"

I grin as I sip a glass of juicy fresh blood and then shrugged at my brother's face. "I just want a day off, that is."

"A day off?" He asked looking at me like a suspicious man.

"Why? Is it not okay?"

"Uh...you should be doing some candidacy stuffs right?" Pagpapaalala niya.

"I know. But we still have plenty of time. A couple of day offs is not a problem." Matapos kong sagutin ang tanong niya ay tinungga ko na paubos ang isang baso ng dugo habang tumatayo sa aking kinauupuanan.

"You said a while ago that you want a day off, and now a couple of day offs." His eyes squirmed. "What do you have in mind, kuya?"

I just grinned at him and leave. Sanay naman na siya sa mga ganoong klase ng sagutan ko. He'll definitely cover me up from those who'll look for me. He already mastered it anyways.

Now, let's get going. I continues to grin and lick the remaining blood from the side of my lips. This time....I'm going to taste something different. Something—someone will definitely make me reach my nirvana.

I went out and followed my new favorite scent. It didn't took so long to catch up on her.

But seems like she's still a normal human at some times. All this time she never flinch or thought that someone is following her. Or maybe because I concealed myself too much? Hmm.

I was able to catch up on her riding on her same black horse here at the woods. She's all alone and seems to be not that armed. After scanning what she have with her, seems like she just brought enough materials and weapons to defend herself.

I keep bitting my lips all throughout the way. Watching every step she make.

Not long enough they stopped for a water break at a lake. She then lead her horse near the water and let it drink there as she get her own bottled water and drink.

I smirk as with the idea suddenly popped in my head. Tumingin ako sa aking paanan at saka umupo sa ugat ng malaking puno. I then reach for the tiny rock quietly sitting beside me and starts playing it with my hand.

Hmm.

I gently throw the rock on her place. It didn't reach her as expected but it was enough for the rock to roll. As soon as the rock hit the ground, that definitely got her attention. And the rock stopped rolling as it reached her shoe.

Her face quickly change. Nagtaka siyang bigla. And that made me scan her to my fullest.

She's a real beauty. Her skin that is fair enough, completely matching her natural reddish hair. As if she was not born in this country. It's also wavy enough for me to tell that's it's smooth. Her lashes thick and long, her lips that are thin enough, slightly pale but everytime she bit or even lick to wet her lips—it'll turns into red so easily. Her body is breathtaking. Even though she's wearing a leather corsets in her pair of battle outfit it's as if I can still see her body without clothes hehe.