Chapter 43

Mated

By EyefulAiry

Chapter 43

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival"

[ Memories 8 ]

- Alaric's POV -

"You've been staring by the window since last day, young Alaric."

I simply sighed by the presence of one of the council members. I know he has something to tell regarding to my position.

"The blood moon will arrive in the next 3 weeks..."

I look at him. "We need to take action about the extinction of our kind. The Hunters has been doing a great job protecting their kind but has been slaying tons of our brothers and sisters. But today is full moon, we need to gain power. Vampires of the realm is ready to attack tonight. Be with them."

I look down as I know what this conversation means. "Blonde man," I called him.

He laughs sa gawi ng itinawag ko sa kaniya but then stare at me waiting for what I'm about to say.

"I have a mate," I started. "And I wanted to get her and mate with her....I..I just feel like it."

He gave me a blank face but then he nods. "I see, is this what you wish for me to do in order for you to do what I desire?"

"No, not yet. I'm just letting you know."

"I see," he sighs and smiled. "Just let me know what I can do for you Young Alaric, favors has something to get in return right? I'm always open and ready for your conditions, just consider mine and I'll do everything what you asked."

I stare at his back as he walked away. He is 'that' desperate na maging hari ako ng mga bampira. And I know his reasons why. I can read his mind and I know that this blonde vamp can be trusted. I know he already has an idea, he has his eyes on me and I know he knows.

I'll have his options open for some future plans.

-

I've been walking to the same shadow from the trees standing tall here in the woods, following her scent that is getting tender the more I come closer. As if her smell is welcoming me and inviting me to come join her.

I stopped as soon as I saw her. Standing on the same spot right near the lake with her horse drinking water.

I heard her whisper but it's not clear as my mind is too occupied to just stare her. Watching how her eyes was closed na tila kampante siya, as if welcoming the cold breeze of wind touching her skin from her face from every inch of her. Her natural red hair were dancing and swaying following the winds orders which each strands as if a high quality of spider's silk that you can rarely have.

Without thinking I starts to walk close to her. Ilang minuto pa muna akong nakatayo sa likuran niya, tinitigan kung gaano siya kawalang alam na narito na ako. She's careless but I love that.

I extended my hands and slowly and gently touch her on her arms going through her soft thin waist. I almost got startled ng bigla itong tumalon at humarap sa akin.

"You again!?" she exclaimed at me making her horse shrieked a little.

"She recognized me." I whispered while biting my own lips.

"Why did you touch me!?!" oh, she mad?

This is the first. I'm starting to see more huh? I raised both of my hands in surrender. "Should I say sorry?" I gently asked.