Chapter 36

Mated
By EyefulAiry

"Vampire's Cry. The King's Cry"

What have I done?

Did I did something?

No.

I'm certain...

I am certain that she didn't run away.

I know that.

I brushed my hands on to my face to my hair. I don't know what to do—I exactly know what to do but my mind is messed up—I am messed up!

I composed myself before she even start entering the room. As she stepped close to the throne my hand starts to shake. I'm looking at her on her evening gown, exposing her scar on her chest still my hair messed up.

"Just you and me." I said pretty sitting on my throne.

"Alaric..." She uttered and slowly looks at me.

"What—" before she could even ask or speak I quickly attacked her smacking her head on the wall making her feel an intense pain, making her scream. She was sent back with me holding her head and neck from 5 to 6 meters on where she was standing.

"A—alaric—"

"I know you have something to do with this!" My eyes were bloodshot. I wanted to kill her.

She can't even talk anymore as my grip tighten making her choke and focus herself on breathing. Aside from chocking her I'm giving out a force making her weak before me.

The guards were just there standing and not even looking at us. Don't they dare.

"You tried to hurt her aren't you?" I asked.

"Ackk—Ala—"

"It's sad that those people who captured her didn't kill you." I said. "But maybe they saved it for me to be able to fucking kill you Gena."

I let go of her as she gasp for air.

"Alaric—"

"Don't you fucking call my name you stupid fucking slut." She stared at me as I keep on cussing at her.

"You think I wouldn't know? I know a fucking single thing Gena. You can never lie to your king and you can never toy me." I really wanted to kill her. Eat her alive and devour her. I want to bath myself in her blood and have the other vampires or crocodiles eat her remains.

"Alaric! Let me explain—"

"I am not fucking asking you to fucking explain." I moved my hand and she was sent flying again on a different side of the room. Making her cry and scream in pain.

"Bring her to dungeon and starve her to death." I said with bloodshot eyes.

"Alaric!" A voice echoed.

My fucking brother is here.

"Stop this! Enough already! You can't starve her to death!"

"Then you should've keep an eye on her. As far as I know.....you both plan this." As I look at him I started to unleash all my abilities and power making the whole room shake, making the guards hold on to something.

I won't hesitate to kill anyone.

He sighed in disbelief. "When did all this started?" He asked as if remembering everything. "Paano ba to nagsimula lahat at bakit nangyari to?" He looked at me as if I know an obvious answer.