Chapter 37

Mated
By EyefulAiry

Chapter 37

I woke up groaning. Nang buksan ko ang mga mata ko agad akong napabalikwas ng bangon ng hindi ko mamukhaan ang silid kung saan ako nagising.

Tumayo ako at agad na umalis sa kamang kinahigaan ko kanina and went to the corner of the room. I quickly scan the area looking for something or someone.

Oh my.....I really god kidnapped—wait, is that the right term? I mean what I just remembered is that someone....some people took me. Oh! And Gena! She was hurt! How was she? And what happened?

Alaric.....what happened to him? What's going on? Is he worried? Is he mad? What is he feeling right now? Is he looking for me? How long have I been gone?

Oh God. I have too lots of questions in mind. Mga tanong na hindi ko alam kung saan ko kukunin ang mga sagot. I am so worried. More worried about Alaric.

Napayuko ako, knowing that Alaric and I had a fight before I was took away from their castle. What if.....what if he thinks that I runaway and left him? Napahawak ako sa tummy ko. Holding my little vampire angel, holding for strength. Napahinga ako ng malalim as I starts scanning and analysing the whole room.

It was a big room. As big as Alaric's chamber, but this is a complete opposite from his room. It was a mix of white and cream colors that has lively flowers and gothic style of walls. This room as if brings me back to the old age of medieval era. I held my head as I felt like this room is familiar. Like.....I've seen this before....no....more like, I've been here before. It was as if this place was so familiar to me that it was as if it's a huge part of me. What is....oh....yeah....

My thoughts were stopped when the the door from the other side of the room went open. Shivers run through my spine as I saw the person who just went in.

"L....Lily!?" I exclaimed, shock is all over my face. "A—anong ginagawa mo rito!? T...teka....bakit ako nandito? Anong....anong nangyayari?" Sunod-sunod na tanong ko not even giving her a chance to speak. Suddenly I froze.

"Lily....you... you're one of them...." I suddenly uttered remembering the familiar voice of a girl who took me that day. "Why....why did you took me—" I was cut off when she came rushing towards me and before I knew it, she's already hugging me. That's when I realized that I am already in tears.

"Rayne.....I...I'm sorry." She sobs. That made me tear up even more.

I hug her tight as I bury my face on her neck as I sob myself out. I don't know kung saan ba talaga ako umiiyak. Kung ano ang pinaka-dahilan. Is it because I was took away from Alaric, knowing that Lily, my friend that I know of is one of them? Or because I missed her, that it's been so long since I last see her. I don't know. My emotions were mixed up. But all I know is, her hugs are warm. Somehow I knew that I'm not in danger. Not that assured to be safe but at least I know that I'm not in any danger.

When we both calmed down. Lily gave me an old book. Like a well handmade book na halos may mga disenyo na nakalabas na sa mga pahina nito. Halata ang pagiging sobrang luma nito base sa disenyo lalo na sa mga pahinang halos kumupas o pinakupas na ng panahon. But the book was as if thorn in half. The first half of it, including the cover was not in tact in it anymore. Lily said that it was mine. It belongs to me.

"Why am I here?" I asked while scanning the book. I am planning to read it later to know anything. Anything about me that could give answers to my memories that Alaric refused to answer. I just jumped into that conclusion that this book will give me the answers I needed since Lily told me it was mine. Means I may have written something in here that could be part of me right?