Author's Note

Konnichiwassup guys!

        I am very sorry for being unable to update. Some of you already know my reason but for those who are not---I was on hiatus after my last update.
        I had a condition called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that is somehow giving me a hard time updating both at wattpad and on my tiktok account for drawing arts. It really affects me as a writer and artist as this said condition causes pain, numbness, tingling, and weakness in my hand and wrist. It happens when there is an increased pressure within my wrist on a nerve called the median nerve. And this nerve provides sensation to my thumb, index, and my middle fingers, and to half of my ring finger.
At first hindi ko siya napacheck not until the pain is getting serious. But I'm all okay now somehow, I just need to lessen some of my activities and my doctor advice me to not lift any heavy things and overuse my wrist. Nasa dominant hand ko kasi siya which is my right hand kaya nahirapan ako magadjust haha. I'm a righty so yeah. And I also work with computer for like 8 hours a day then I'm also doing extracurricular things with my PC so talagang bugbog yung wrist ko.

Anyways, I'm here now. Officially ending my hiatus. This update was supposed to be posted 2 days ago however I did some touches and finalize the plot as it will only take us 2-3 more chapters before we meet the ending. Yun lang naman. And I very very very appreciate you guys for being patient as always. I love you all so much for staying.

And see you later sa next updates. Stay hydrated guys and always keep safe, both your body and your mental health. Love you lots ♡ ]