Chapter 50

MATEDBy EyefulAiry

Disclaimer: This chapter contains violence and strong words that may be disturbing for other readers. Please read with guidance. Trigger warning is advised.

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival - The final"

Chapter 50

—Third Person's POV—[ Airy's POV ]

"Zachariah," Nag-aalala ngunit may may kampanteng tinig na salubong nina Lily sa kalalabas lang sa pasilyo ng palasyo.

"Rayne," sabay-sabay namang lumipat ang tingin ng lahat sa babaeng nagmamadaling nakasunod kay Zachariah na agad naman nitong nilingon. "Vaune," ani pabalik ni Zachariah."Aalis ka na ba? Iiwan mo na lang ba ang lahat—"

"Vaune, I did my part already." pagputol ni Zachariah sa mga tanong nito.Vaune shuts her lips. Alam niya sa sarili niyang hindi pa tapos ang lahat at hindi pa maaaring matapos ang lahat. Zachariah left out a deep sigh as she holds her stomach. As if having an indigestion from all the things that had happened and is happening. All she wants know is to take some rest. She's been moving and fight a lot you know.

"Let's just leave for now and see what happens..." she utters in almost a whisper.

"B—but..."

"Vaune, we aren't even sure what will happen inside. And I don't want to see him again, for now. Masyado ko na siyang nakita ng matagal and I don't want to see his face again for the day." Tila iritableng usal ni Zachariah habang hawak ang dibdib at tsyan, as if feeling sick.Lily rushes to her side and holds her shoulders as if guiding her. "Are you okay? Should we get the service (their van)?"

Tumango tango naman si Zachariah and Vaune knows she can't force Zachariah to think and act anymore for the day yet she's still worried. It's like leaving half of the car on the cliff and no one knows if this car will completely fall down the cliff or it'll remain steady. Sa madaling salita—hindi pa tapos ang lahat at hindi naman maaaring iwan na lang ng ganon ang lahat, specially of what is happening inside. Zacahariah turns her back and is making her way to their van. While Lily looks at Vaune—concerned.

"I know we're like leaving everything after causing and starting this war but Rayne has been through a lot already and for sure she's still in shock and is still adjusting. We also have people who needs medical attentions after our attacks." Lily explained to Vaune.

"I know and I understand....I—I'm just worried about our highness..." pahina ng pahina nitong sambit. "If you will have to leave, do so quickly." She knows that her king is in miserable state and yet she also know Zachariah's limit at the moment. She knows something still needs to be done and put an end to but everyone has circumstances. Regardless of the need that she has to take action to make both parties end this within the day she just stood there watching Zachariah's Clan pact up and prepares to leave.