Chapter 46

MATED
By EyefulAiry

Disclaimer:
This chapter contains violence and strong words that is disturbing for other readers. Please read with guidance.

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival - The final"

Chapter 46

- THIRD PERSON' POV -
[ Airy's POV ]

*Present Year*

"Your highness...." Marahang tumikhim pa muna ang pumasok bago humarap sa kaniyang kamahalan. "...it's time." Pagtatapos nito.

Nakayuko man siya pero alam niyang hindi pa rin tumatayo sa kaniyang trono ang kaniyang kamahalan. He is just pacing out. Sitting like he is so tired with his right hand on his lower chin. Looking at the big window...looking at nowhere.

"Sire...." The blonde man called.

"Your highness, by this time. The Vampire Hunters are marching their way here. If we--" Argon was cut off.

"I don't want to fight her for the second time." He answered frowning.

"But your highness--"

"I said leave." Madiing pagsagot nito na nagpatigil sa lahat.

Lahat sila ay tahimik na nakatingin sa kaniya. He seems lifeless aside from being a vampire. He looks like he doesn't have any energy left in him. After what had happened, after Rayne-Zachariah rather found out their past and what had happened he felt as if all his effort gone to waste.

Sa mahabang panahon ngayon na lamang niya ulit naramdaman ang takot at labis na lungkot. The feeling he felt the moment Zachariah loses her last breath. Para sa kaniya wala ng mas nakakatakot pa sa puntong iyon. Iyon na ang mas masakit at pinaka-nakakatakot na pangyayari sa kaniya.

Napahilamos siya sa kaniyang mukha habang pilit na pinoproseso sa isip ang katotohanang maglalaban silang muli. The thought of him sitting as the kind and as a lover. He did his very best up to this moment. He did everything to make things go in his way. But then, seems like fate doesn't want to stay on his side forever.

He bowed down on his knees with his forehead resting on his holding hands. His shoulders starts to move as his sobs echoes in the silenced hall. It's scaring him. Hindi niya kayang tanggapin ang pangyayaring ito. He is losing it. As he sobs in the hall his brother, Larc Lewis was standing at the door. Listening and watching him break. He shook his head and take his leave. He walks through the open field where the Vampire Council, 6 Dark Commanders and Vampires whom will participate the war are all waiting.

He face them with a frown face as he shook his head. He breathes heavely as he say the words. "He lost it. I don't think that he'll be able to guide us in this war."

All came silent. Until some broke the silence. "We can't stay like this! If he can't lead then he is no king!! We are all going to die here if we didn't do anything!" The concerned vampire shouted.

"This is what we get trying to get the co existence that king wanted!!" Said the irritated vampire.

"Silence! You dare speak to the king!?" The blonde man screamed.

"We have the right!! It's either we slaughter or we are all going to die!!"

"We also care for our lives. We've been doing what we can do to survive all this decades." A young vampire stated.