Chapter 40

Mated
By EyefulAiry

Chapter 40

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival"

[ Memories 5 ]

  - Alaric's POV -

"N....Nag-m—makaawa ako......a-ako na lang....p-pakawalan....niyo a—ang asawa't....a-anak ko..." The man bathing in his own blood begged.

"BWAHAHAHA! Mister! Why would we do that? Where's the fun in hunting if we would just kill YOU only." Cycrus laughed at the man. He pull the man's hair making him cough in blood.

Blood is scattered everywhere. Not just from him but also from other men who his with in this factory. He has a big hole on his stomach that was made by Cycrus.

"Alaric! Look at his face!" He playfully said.

"Enough games," I replied as I travel my gaze on the whole place.

"Come on. Anyways, go after the mother and child. I'll take care of this man alone." He said licking his own lips with a very mischievous grin. I did not reply and just follow the scent of those two he would like me to hunt.

"H—h'wag! N...nagmamakaawa ko—"

"SCREAM OLD MAN! SCREEEAAAAM!! BWAHAHAHAH!" that's the last thing I heard from them.

I'm getting bored and tired with this. As I follow the two, their scents are getting closer and closer. They must've been hiding knowing that I won't find them. Bad for them I can smell and sense them. Until I decide to stomp my foot on the ground causing it to shake and break some barrels and there I saw a small vent. As I walk in I start to hear them crying and begging.

I look down and stare at those two with blank face. The mother starts to kneel down and beg with her palms rubbing on each other. "N—nagmamakaawa ako....k-kahit a—ako na lang. H—hayaan mong makatakas ang anak k...ko...."

I look at her in disgust and talked to her. 'Why would you think about others than saving and begging for your own life, low-level human?' I said on to her mind that made her shock. She definitely knows that we are not just normal vampires.

"Alaric! Nahuli mo na sila!?" Cycrus voice echoed in happiness at the other side of the hall. I can see the blood dripping from his mouth and hands down to his sleeves. Such a messy creature.

"D—daddy..." The little girl uttered.

"Sorry kid, just got hungry. I ate your father." He said to the chil that made her cry.

Now both of them are crying by the thought that they will not make it out alive. There's nowhere to go.

"So, shall we play a game? Hmm how about cutting their fingers out per one ugly answer to my questions? Masaya iyon ano, Alaric?"

"Enough with the games. Let's end it." I replied.

"Come on! Don't cut the fun!" He said as he keeps on licking bloods on his hands. "We should enjoy!" He added.

I look at the two victims and they both shaking in fear. I don't want my hands to get dirty. I just wear this clothes, that's going to be a mess. Cycrus was about to start his own game as the two starts to cry louder.

That's banging my ears so I closed my fist and decided to end it. With that, blood came spilling on the ground as two bodies fall completely on the cold ground.