Chapter 41

Mated
By EyefulAiry

Chapter 40

"Great War of Humans and Vampires: The War of Survival"

[ Memories 6 ]

  - Alaric's POV -

"You seem happy." My brother asked.

"Maybe." I answered.

"You are." He sat beside me and wrap his arms on my shoulder. "Are you happy for some reason?"

"Don't ask me. I won't tell you anything."

Bumasangot siya sa sagot ko. "Ang damot." Pagmamakdol nito.

Tumayo ako at tumango sa kaniya bilang paalam na aalis ako. I didn't go anywhere else, I just visit my room. There I stare at myself and stare at my hand.

"Fuck." I cursed. "She cut it! The only hand that I used to held her got cut away! Damn it!" I punched the mirror with my right hand. Ang kamay na naputol ko na naregenerate ko.

I want to touch her. Ah, this is bad. Before it's okay for me to just smell her from afar but now that I see her—I feel needy. I'm getting needy. I want more from her. More and more and more and more and more and more—

"You're an addict." I stopped when my brother came inside the room as he get a book and sat on my couch.

"What?"

"Para kang nasisiraan ng bait. Tama bang amoy amuyin mo ang kamay mo?" I stare at my hand and glared at it.

"You met your mate?" He asked.

I looked at him firmly. "Don't tell anyone yet." I warned him.

"Ahh. Makakaasa ka. Parang hindi mo ako kambal. Ano? Kamusta? Maganda ba siya? Saan siya galing? Galing ba siyang Westhern? O Southern?"

"She's just nearby." I answered and sat on the couch infront of him.

"Talaga? Saan? Nakita ko na ba siya? Ipakilala mo ako! Pwede ko ba siyang makita?" He seems happy and excited. Lumayo ako ng tingin and gulped.

"No. You never seen her, probably."

"Eh? Pero sabi mo dito lang? Anong pangalan niya?"

"You wouldn't wanted to know."

"Eh? Ang damot mo talaga, kuya." He pouted. Tch.

Inayos ko ang mahaba kong buhok at saka ako tumingala sa kisame. I closed my eyes and feel her, trying to remember her voice and features that I surely won't forget.

"Zachariah is her name."

"That's a wonderful name. A very unique one. And her last name?"

I sighed and almost whispered my answer. "Zachary. "

"Ha?"