Chapter 19 Issei meets Maria?

*Morning*
"Juleka. So these are all the locations of the strays?" Maria asks.

"Yes. Quite the places they selected are usually abandoned or kept away from people." Juleka responds.

Maria sighs. "How does Rias and Sona not know about them? Makes me wonder if they are ignoring the problem or don't know about them. In any case, thanks. Now get ready for school." Maria pats Juleka head.

"Awww!" Juleka pouts.

"Now now little sis. Behave." Vectia smiles.

Juleka sticks out her tongue before running out of the kitchen. Maria chuckles.

"So I heard my sister found locations of strays." Vectia raises an eyebrow.

"Don't worry. She can handle herself plus I send Marinette to follow her just in case." Maria says.

Vectia nods. "So what are you gonna do about them?"

"You, Emilie, Marinette and Misaka will deal with them. I gotta go to work in 30 minutes." Maria states as she grabs an apple and walks out.

*Grocery Store, 5 minutes later*

Maria begins to restock the food items in their respective selves. As she finishes, she begins to walk to her side and bump into somebody. Maria falls to the floor. So does the person she bump into. The person she bump into happened to be Issei of all people. He gets up.

"Sorry. I should've watched where-!" Issei pauses as he looks at Maria.

 I should've watched where-!" Issei pauses as he looks at Maria

'Woah! Look at that beauty. Her boob size is almost like Rias. That smooth skin is really.... extraordinary.' Issei thinks. "*clears throat* Sorry miss. Here *extends his hand* let me help you get back up."

Maria smiles and takes his hand.

'Oh my god!!! Her hand is so soft but also ruff in a way.' Issei questions.

Maria gets up and brushes off the dust. "Thank you." she smiles.

Issei blushes a little. "No no. No need to thank me. I'm just being a normal citizen."

"You have a good heart. I can see it in your eyes. Tell me, do you plan on protecting the people in your life?" Maria asks.

Issei smiles and nods. "I do. I'll do everything my power to help them. No matter what!"

Maria notices Issei eyes look at her breast. 'Yup. Guess they weren't kidding about him being a pervert. But still, somehow it drives him to protect others. You'll make a fine warrior one day. Even if your pervertness is the reason being your strength.' "Well I better get back to work or I can help you look for something."

"Huh? Oh yeah! Do you have any sweet bread around here?" Issei asks.

"Sure! Go down from her to your right. That's where you'll find our sweet bread." Maria smiles.