Chapter 46 Aftermath

*Underworld, 1 hour later*
Sirzechs, Azazel, Michael & Odin were in one room.

"This situation has gotten worse." Michael says.

"Indeed. Los Angeles and Kyoto were taken over when we were focused on Kuoh. Most likely barriers were put it to prevent us from noticing until they were gotten rid of." Sirzechs says.

"Lady Yasaka and her daughter were able to escape." Azazel says.

"Wilson and his group numbers decreased thanks to the Khaos Brigade joining in the battle." Sirzechs says.

"Yes but the problem is that he lost his wife and a few of his peerage members in the process. He along with a few others were angry." Azazel states.

"Not to mention Issei is on their side. If he were to fight serious, we would be in trouble." Michael says.

"Indeed. It's rather troublesome that the red dragon emperor is on the enemy side. That was something unexpected." Odin points out.

"Indeed. Apparently, he brought a few humans to Wilson side. Involving innocent people is bad already." Sirzechs says.

"Yes but they said they saw Issei's memories. But something doesn't add up." Azazel says.

"Indeed. He stated Rias broke his heart. Yet, he confessed his love her at the rating gane." Sirzechs states.

"Rossweisse stated that her sister told her about Issei recent change." Azazel says.

"Really?" Michael asks.

Azazel nods. "Some being bonded with him. It's what made him and Ddraig change into what they are now. So it's safe to assume this being most likely wiped out their memories of the confession and created a scene that broke Issei, allowing it to bond with him."

"If we happen to show Issei the rating game recording of him admitting his love for Rias. We could change him back." Sirzechs says.

"No. I don't think it would be enough." Odin says. "Whatever was the thing that bonded with the red dragon emperor could've created countermeasures to prevent that from happening." Odin says.

"It's worth the try." Sirzechs says.

"Let's hope 'The Forgotten Ones' haven't created a way to make Issei stay like that forever." Azazel sighs.

*Kyoto*
Evil Issei, Hank & Wilson met up with Nana & Anos.

"I heard what happen in Kuoh." Anos says.

"Yes. That was unfortunate to loss some of our best people in that fight." Nana says.

"Yes. It was indeed a loss in our part. However, Yazy and Nestor were about to take out some threats in the Khaos Brigade." Wilson says.

"Darren managed to secure LA. We dropped the barriers to let the fractions and the Khaos Brigade know about our winning sides." Anos says.

"Indeed. It's funny how they never noticed." Nana smiles.

"In any case, we have to be prepared for another fight soon. No doubt that they will stay put. Have the soldiers and cannon carts in place." Wilson orders.

Anos and Nana nod.

"Hank, go to Darren and instruct him to do the same." Wilson says.

Hank nods and teleports away.

"Issei, come with me. I have something to speak to you about." Wilson says.

"Understood." Evil Issei replies.