Chapter 47 Attack Everywhere

*1 week later, Underworld, Gremory Household*
"It's been one week yet no attack?" Venelana questions.

"It makes me question Wilson's plan." Zectious states.

"No doubt they are increasing their numbers or fortifying thier places." Sirzechs says.

"How's Rias doing?" Venelana asks.

"She's doing alright for now. She is determine to get Issei back." Sirzechs states.

"I hope she does. Whatever bonded with Issei was really cruel into erasing their memories. Now all that conflict was unnecessary." Venelana says.

"Yes but it doesn't change that she attacked the remaining mermaids. That is one of the reasons why Wilson even declared war on the fractions and the Khaos Brigade." Sirzechs says.

"Our numbers drop while theirs are increasing because of those machines." Venelana states.

"Indeed. The long we wait, the hard it will be to stop them." Sirzechs says.

"And what does Azazel or Michael think about this?" Zectious asks.

"They are trying to find the source of these machines. Plus, any location that is their base of operation." Sirzechs says.

"And how are the people in Kuoh doing?" Venelana asks.

"Their safe. Yet scared. There's no point in erasing their memories if Wilson strikes again with his forces." Sirzechs says.

"Indeed. It'll just weaken us." Zectious says.

A devil guard rushes into the door. "Sir!"

"What is it?" Sirzechs asks.

"It's the Forgotten Ones! They are attacking!!" the devil guard says.

"Where?" Sirzechs asks.

"All around the world." the devil says.

The three look shock.

"Are you certain?" Sirzechs asks.

"Yes. Portals have been open. Machines, soldiers and magicians are attacking as we speak!" the devil guard says.

"No time to waste. Inform everyone immediately!!" Sirzechs commands.

"Yes sir!!" the devil guard runs out of the room.

"So this is what he was planning. A all out attack." Zectious says.

"With those machine armies, it'll be difficult." Sirzechs says.

*Canada*
Magicians begin to appear out of magic circles. Soldiers begin to take people out of their homes. The people begin to get escorted to schools.

*New York*
Ancient Gear Soldiers, Knights and Enginners begin to roam the streets. The people get into hotels and towers.

*New Boston*
The magicians transport the people into schools to be kept there. The houses get remodeled into Mansions to fight more people.

*Mexico*
Evil Issei and his team along with Ancient Gear Hunting Hounds & Ancient Gear Gatlings take over. The people are taken to schools. Some of the Houses are remodeled into Mansions by magicians.

*China*
Anos and Darren create two sky scrapers to take the people into. Soldiers, magicians, ancient gear Hydras and Soldiers get into place.

Around the world, various types of the ancient gears begin to appear. Each country has 2 Chaos Ancient Gear Giants in place. Magicians are setting up barriers. Soldiers begin to set up in the homes.