Chapter 33 Kyoto

*Around the time Issei and the rest fight against Cao Cao and the Hero Fraction*
"Oh hey. What's up. The name is La Fay Pendragon. I'm on Lord Vali's team. Nice to meet ya. I was like given this message so like, here's go. *clears throat* 'I warned you to not get in my way'. That's like my Vali impression. So now, your in trouble." La Fay says.

As gogmagog proceeds to attack, La Fay begins to fly away. However, she gets attacked by a male.

 However, she gets attacked by a male

"Ah! Not so fast there little girl." the male says.

"That hurt!" Lay Fay says.

"Don't care. I just need your blood and I'll be on my way." the male says.

"What?" Lay Fay looks surprised.

The male charges at La Fay. La Fay moves out of the way but she notices a cut on her cheek. The male stops and reveals a knife with her blood.

"Thanks for the blood." the male says.

"Hey! You'll-!" La Fay gets blasted away by the male.

"Annoying little girl." the male huffs.

The others continuing fighting against Cao Cao and the other heroes. The male lands in the middle and grins. Wires begin to attack everyone. They all looked surprised as they notice cuts and blood on the wires.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Felix. One of the many people working with Red Death and 'The Forgotten Ones'. I was tasked to collected your blood. Thanks for allowing me to collect it." Felix says as the wires retract to his hands.

"Who the hell?" Issei says.

"I must admit that I did not expect a third party." Cao Cao says.

"Of course. Ophis hates us for having Ra." Felix smirks.

Rossweisse begins to come to the battle while moving around a lot. "Uhhh. Who the hell is making all that noise? Ugh! I'm trying to take a freaking nap over here. But do you care? NOOOO! SCREW YOU!!!!!!"

She begins to create so many magic circles and fires it at the bridge.

"And that's my cue." Felix disappears.

"Ahh geez!" Azazel facepalms.

"There are too many variables in this fight but I must say it has be interesting." Cao Cao says.

*Time Skip after the fight*
"Seems like not only the Khaos Brigade is attacking but also 'The Forgotten Ones'." Azazel says.

"Who are the forgotten ones?" Kunou asks.

"Dangerous people similar to those of the Khaos Brigade or worse." Issei replies by clenching his fist.

Kunou notice Issei shaking a little.

*Time Skip to Azazel, Rossweisse and Issei talking*
"I hear ya. I won't let you down." Issei salutes.

Azazel chuckles then notice Zane and the girls leaving. "And where do you think you are going?"